PDA

View Full Version : Where to listen online?

fisk_84
04-06-2007, 09:00 AM
I guess it has been a long off season...but where can I go to listen to Hawk and Dj annoucne the game? Its going to be a dreadful year now that I can't buy the basball package from my cable provider!

illini81887
04-06-2007, 09:07 AM
You do know that Indemand and MLB just reached a deal

fisk_84
04-06-2007, 09:16 AM
I am on Comcast Cable down in Florida, does this mean they are offering the package again this year???? Last I heard it was only Direct TV that was able to get it?

fisk_84
04-06-2007, 09:18 AM
I guess this is my answer!

http://www.comcast.com/baseball/

Nonetheless, where can I hear the game at streamed online?

comet2k
04-06-2007, 10:19 AM
If you're content to hear and not see the games, XM satellite radio carries all MLB games.

Jurr
04-06-2007, 10:23 AM
I guess this is my answer!

http://www.comcast.com/baseball/

Nonetheless, where can I hear the game at streamed online?
No luck, buddy. You have two options.
1) pick up mlb gameday audio, which isn't that expensive. You get farmer and singleton, not hawk and dj.

2)mlb tv. You get to watch the games, and you hear hawk and dj. That's about it.

credeistheman
04-06-2007, 10:46 AM
first post of the season...it's good to be back.

i live in nyc now, and i have the mlb.com tv package. it's a great deal. you get pretty much every sox game on tv or in radio form. the cool thing about the radio feed is that you can pick which team's broadcast you listen to. so when the sox are playing in kc, you can turn the sound down on the video, and stream farmio and singleton.

A.T. Money
04-06-2007, 01:07 PM
I think if you have XM, you can set up an online account and listen online that way.

whitesoxwilkes
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
I think if you have XM, you can set up an online account and listen online that way.

Unfortunately not. The MLB channels aren't part of XM Online.

A.T. Money
04-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Unfortunately not. The MLB channels aren't part of XM Online.

That sucks. I guess MLB is preventing people from sharing.

fisk_84
04-06-2007, 09:54 PM
I am thinking about going with the MLBTV. That way I could watch the games while at work, and while on the road. There premium package looks interesting. I believe you can watch more then one game at a time and offers more options then the other standard MLBTV.

Anyone use MLBTV? I was reading the quality of the picture was much better this year then last.

Steelrod
04-07-2007, 03:48 AM
That sucks. I guess MLB is preventing people from sharing.
They never were on xm online

Malgar 12
04-07-2007, 09:24 AM
I am thinking about going with the MLBTV. That way I could watch the games while at work, and while on the road. There premium package looks interesting. I believe you can watch more then one game at a time and offers more options then the other standard MLBTV.

Anyone use MLBTV? I was reading the quality of the picture was much better this year then last.

If you buy mlb.tv premium, the picture quality is better.

fisk_84
04-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Hopefully in 2 weeks I can purchase MLBTV. Until then I will just have to track the game online. When is the next ESPN Sox game?

edd
04-12-2007, 02:24 PM
You might be able to get the game on line. Found this site thegamelive.com I have not tried it for sox games yet. I did get the cleaveland game. Only game being played right now.There is a list of stations and some did not work. Good luck

rbeze09
04-15-2007, 10:53 PM
You might be able to get the game on line. Found this site thegamelive.com I have not tried it for sox games yet. I did get the cleaveland game. Only game being played right now.There is a list of stations and some did not work. Good luck

i've tried this site a couple times and none of the links for the sox worked. I could have missed 1, but I had no luck.