PDA

View Full Version : Javier to the rescue

MrRoboto83
04-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Just what the doctor ordered, Javy is going to throw up zeros against the Twinkies. Silva has no shot. I have a good feeling. :cool: I'm sure everyone agrees.

Scottiehaswheels
04-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Totally dude... First no hitter of the year... maybe a perfect game?

DumpJerry
Just what the doctor ordered, Javy is going to throw up zeros against the Twinkies. Silva has no shot. I have a good feeling. :cool: I'm sure everyone agrees.
Raise your hands if you're sure.

palehozenychicty

I hope that you're right. Javy has to improve this year, due to the law of some average. He's going to be on the same team for a second year and no trade rumors about him. Yet. I hope he throws well, cause we need it.

zach074
04-05-2007, 11:09 PM
He will be lights out until the 6th inning.

UserNameBlank
04-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Javy still scares the **** out of me but I have a feeling this will work out.

Just look at how these first three games have gone. Contreras and Buehrle can't make it out of the 2nd inning, Garland gets lit up, our biggest question marks on the pitching staff are freaking lights out, and Darin Erstad has an alien living in his body. *** is going on here? If this keeps up Javy has to win 20 games this year.

oeo
04-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Javy has to come out big tomorrow. We need him to throw at least 7 innings, if not more. Hopefully he finally stops ****ting around and steps up.

MrRoboto83
04-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Javy still scares the **** out of me but I have a feeling this will work out.

Just look at how these first three games have gone. Contreras and Buehrle can't make it out of the 2nd inning, Garland gets lit up, our biggest question marks on the pitching staff are freaking lights out, and Darin Erstad has an alien living in his body. *** is going on here? If this keeps up Javy has to win 20 games this year.

I don't know if Erstad is an Alien, but could be, might be a topic for Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM, but I totally expect Erstad to be the biggest pick up of the offseason. Javy winning 18 + games is a strong possibility this season. As stated above, I also believe signing the extension, and playing on the same team 2 years in a row, will allow Javy some comfort.

Hendu
04-05-2007, 11:24 PM
He'd better be lights out and waste no time between pitches because I don't want to freeze to death tomorrow night.

chisoxwschamps05
04-05-2007, 11:24 PM
I don't know if Erstad is an Alien, but could be, might be a topic for Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM, but I totally expect Erstad to be the biggest pick up of the offseason. Javy winning 18 + games is a strong possibility this season. As stated above, I also believe signing the extension, and playing on the same team 2 years in a row, will allow Javy some comfort.
He's gotta win 1 before he can win 18. That hopefully will come tomorrow.

ChiSoxGirl
04-05-2007, 11:28 PM
He'd better be lights out and waste no time between pitches because I don't want to freeze to death tomorrow night.

You and me both!!! According to weather.com (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/60616?dayNum=1), it should be about 32 at game time, and should *feel* like 22!

It figures that the coldest April night game in years is going to be a Vazquez start! :rolleyes: I hope he took notes from Buehrle & Garland and gets us outta there in an hour & a half! :tongue:

UserNameBlank
04-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but I don't think Darin is an alien. I just find it highly suspicious that all of the sudden he has been hitting everything hard and stealing bases. More likely, he was adbucted by the same alien Sox fans that kidnapped Cliff Politte, Neal Cotts, and Esteban Loaiza and given some sort of similar implant. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it now, but if he starts levitating I think we can safely pencil in another .355 batting average.

HotelWhiteSox
04-05-2007, 11:33 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9357/matchupkf3.jpg

aryzner
04-06-2007, 02:08 AM
Sox will win easy tomorrow.

IndianWhiteSox
04-06-2007, 05:23 AM

Javy Vazquez's line against the Minnehoho Twinkies:

8IP, R, 4H, 1.25ERA

sox1970
04-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Sox will win easy tomorrow.

Way to jinx it.

wdelaney72
04-06-2007, 08:16 AM
I've got a friendly "lunch wager" with a co-worker on Javier getting at least 13 wins this season.

Let's hope tonight is number 1!