PDA

View Full Version : For those who think that Zito is clean........

IndianWhiteSox
04-04-2007, 05:42 AM
This is just plain idiotic, I mean it's one thing to be a good teammate but that is just ridiculous.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AoCoOVpkuurYFJdfR_HTQTE5nYcB?slug=ti-bonds040307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

IlliniSox4Life
04-04-2007, 05:56 AM
This is just plain idiotic, I mean it's one thing to be a good teammate but that is just ridiculous.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AoCoOVpkuurYFJdfR_HTQTE5nYcB?slug=ti-bonds040307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

:?: What exactly about that article says that Zito is not clean? Are you referring to him standing up for Bonds and threatening to not talk to reporters he thinks treat Bonds unfairly? That hardly means he is dirty himself. It just means he is standing up for his teammate. Not that I agree with it, but there is a part of me that understands him embracing the old face of the franchise in a very awkward situation. The article itself seems to imply that Zito IS clean, but is warning him to be warry of Bonds and how he could turn his back on him, as it implied he did at the end of the opener.

IndianWhiteSox
04-04-2007, 06:13 AM
:?: What exactly about that article says that Zito is not clean? Are you referring to him standing up for Bonds and threatening to not talk to reporters he thinks treat Bonds unfairly? That hardly means he is dirty himself. It just means he is standing up for his teammate. Not that I agree with it, but there is a part of me that understands him embracing the old face of the franchise in a very awkward situation. The article itself seems to imply that Zito IS clean, but is warning him to be warry of Bonds and how he could turn his back on him, as it implied he did at the end of the opener.

That's not what I mean by clean. What I meant was this:

:smokin:

Sorry about the confusion
:redface:

NardiWasHere
04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
That's not what I mean by clean. What I meant was this:

:smokin:

Sorry about the confusion
:redface:

Wait, what? I still don't understand what you are talking about.

Zito's locker is next to Bonds' locker. Therefore Zito is not "clean". And by clean you mean pot, not 'roids.

huh?

FireMariotti
04-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Wait, what? I still don't understand what you are talking about.

Zito's locker is next to Bonds' locker. Therefore Zito is not "clean". And by clean you mean pot, not 'roids.

huh?

Glad i'm not the only one that is lost. Even if Zito smoked pot, what does it have to do with anything in this article?

Malgar 12
04-04-2007, 08:26 PM
I think he's trying to imply that only a pothead could be that stupid (i.e. trust a scumbag like Bonds). That's my guess anyway...either way Zito certainly comes across as naive and foolish.

FarWestChicago
04-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Glad i'm not the only one that is lost. Even if Zito smoked pot, what does it have to do with anything in this article?There is no "if" on Zito and pot. He's a head, plain and simple. :D:

IndianWhiteSox
04-04-2007, 11:27 PM
There is no "if" on Zito and pot. He's a head, plain and simple. :D:

Thank you for understanding FarWest!
:cool: