PDA

View Full Version : 24 Down, 1 to go.

Pete_SSAC
03-21-2002, 07:38 PM
We all know that tommrrow releases the 25 man roster, and here's what we know what will be going on, based on what we've heard him say over the past few days.

Rotation:
Buehrle
Ritchie
Garland
Wright
Rauch

Bullpen:
Glover
Howry
Wunch
Foulke
Barcelo
Osuna

OF
Lee
Lofton
Maggs
Rowand

IF
Konerko
Durham
Clayton
Jose
Graff.
Leifer

DH
Thomas

C
Sandy
MJ

So, my question is? Who is number 25? It's down to 3 people. Harris, Simmons, and Piozro.

- Pete

HawkDJ
03-21-2002, 08:33 PM
They still haven't ruled out Josh Paul either. I think it will probably be Harris but you never know.

I still don't get why Barcelo is going to make the team instead of Parque coming out of the bullpen? He has pitched well but is a couple MPH under their standards. Who cares? If he can pitch a couple good innings out of the bullpen, put him in I say!

Pete_SSAC
03-21-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
They still haven't ruled out Josh Paul either. I think it will probably be Harris but you never know.

I've heard the powers that be say a few times that they would NOT be taking 3 catchers up north. The three I picked as possibelites have been mentioned before.

- Pete

longshot7
03-22-2002, 04:58 AM
My money's on Porzio.

RichH55
03-22-2002, 08:17 PM
Well seeing as they plan on resting Sandy on opening day..I would think 3 Catchers(none of them worth a damn) looks like more of a posibility every day