PDA

View Full Version : Sox gift cards

Jerko
04-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Did anyone else have trouble using a Sox card at the concession stands during the opener? Girl that served me said they were having problems with them and told me to go to guest relations. I didn't bother since my card wasn't charged and it was way too crowded to haggle over a few bucks, but I'm just wondering if anyone used the card and it worked....I know I can use it at grandstand too but it would be nice to use it at the park.

BainesHOF
04-03-2007, 12:45 PM
If you can use it at Grandstand that's news to me.

Jerko
04-03-2007, 01:01 PM
If you can use it at Grandstand that's news to me.

Just bought one there for my buddy's kid last week. Says right on there they accept them at grandstand.

chisoxfan83
04-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Just bought one there for my buddy's kid last week. Says right on there they accept them at grandstand.

are you talking about the sox gift cards purchased from dominicks? I just read mine and it didnt say anything about grandstand on it.

lizard6king6
04-03-2007, 04:58 PM
They accept them at grandstand. I bought some last year and called them to make sure and they assured me that they do accept them. I however, do not see it on the card that I have. But they do accept it.

ChiSox524
04-03-2007, 08:53 PM
I've used one at grandstands before.