PDA

View Full Version : being sammy sosa , lololololo

irish rover
03-21-2002, 01:59 PM
for those wondering what is floating around his dome.

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/chc/news/chc_news_story.jsp?article_id=chc_20020321_sosa_ne ws&team_id=chc

what is in this article,

1. proves he is an idiot

2. admits he is fat

3. arrogant rich f**k, says he doesn't do house work because he has maids

4. egomaniac, read how has to get in that he was in the movie hard ball

irish rover
03-21-2002, 02:41 PM
"I have been working on going deep in the count. I can't go crazy up there because I
have good people hitting behind me. Remember before, I was swinging at
everything."
RF Sammy Sosa, in the Chicago Sun-Times, on his new batting approach

Nellie_Fox
03-21-2002, 02:59 PM
Even more egomaniacal, he believes that the great players of the past would want to take him to dinner.

GASHWOUND
03-21-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Even more egomaniacal, he believes that the great players of the past would want to take him to dinner.

Lol! That made me laugh, sheesh.
And I liked the question where the guy asked him, "If you weren't playing baseball, what would you do?"

SS- "I'd be a fan of baseball."

I didn't know being a fan of baseball was a job. I wonder how much it pays, and where's my freakin check! :smile:

Mathew
03-21-2002, 03:12 PM
It sounds like a four year old getting interwiewed.

foulkesfan11
03-21-2002, 03:29 PM
What a prick! When asked who he could have lunch with, he said "They'd probably want to take ME out to dinner". What a pompous a$$hole.

I hope he burns in flames.

Konerkofan
03-21-2002, 04:08 PM
God forbid if I do any housework, "I have maids"
that's cause he probably leaves his "rice and beans" all over his messy house.

I could say something really nasty about the last DVD he bought, but, I'll hold back........../. :angry:

MarqSox
03-21-2002, 04:29 PM
"They'd probably want to take me to dinner."

What a prick. That is without a doubt the most arrogant quote I've read this year, save perhaps the Pirates' genius Derek Bell.

Cheryl
03-21-2002, 04:36 PM
"It's not easy being Sammy Sosa?"

Why not? There's no thinking involved.

irish rover
03-21-2002, 04:41 PM
I can't stop laughing about how he likes Ruth based on a movie
lololololololool

guillen4life13
03-21-2002, 04:52 PM
i'll keep it clean here.

lemme just say that, if he thinks someone like roberto clemente would want to take him out to dinner, that automatically would make clemente not want to take him, if he were alive.

soso is a schmuck. i hope he rots in hell.

"you go to hell! you go to hell and you dah!"

Pete_SSAC
03-21-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Lol! That made me laugh, sheesh.
And I liked the question where the guy asked him, "If you weren't playing baseball, what would you do?"

SS- "I'd be a fan of baseball."

I didn't know being a fan of baseball was a job. I wonder how much it pays, and where's my freakin check! :smile:

Wait a sec....

If Sammy were to be a fan of baseball... then... he would be rooting for the Sox? We all know it's hard to be a baseball fan and root for the scrubs. WHAT THE HEY!?!

- Pete

OKCSoxFan
03-21-2002, 07:25 PM
MLB.com: If you could have lunch with a player from the past, who would it be?
Sosa: They'd probably want to take me to dinner. Maybe Babe Ruth. I watched his movie and I think he's a funny guy.

RedPinStripes
03-21-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by OKCSoxFan
Sosa: They'd probably want to take me to dinner. Maybe Babe Ruth. I watched his movie and I think he's a funny guy.

Noy sure of what other movies, but I know he was in Pride of the Yankees. Sosa is an egotistical prick and I'd never take back anything I say about him in public, on message boards , or on air. More fuel to rip ShamMe. I love it!

Pete_SSAC
03-21-2002, 07:32 PM

Wow, I would like to apolgize for the way I've treated Sammy in the past. He is obviously severely mentaly disabled. He can't help it folks, he was born that way!

Will you ever forgive me Sammy?

:shammy
"Only if you let me see Babe Ruth in "Biodome"

- Pete

RedPinStripes
03-21-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

Wow, I would like to apolgize for the way I've treated Sammy in the past. He is obviously severely mentaly disabled. He can't help it folks, he was born that way!

Will you ever forgive me Sammy?

:shammy
"Only if you let me see Babe Ruth in "Biodome"

- Pete

*****!!!!

Cheryl
03-21-2002, 07:57 PM
What movie was Ruth in?

I did an imdb search, and the Babe was in quite a few movies. Not that I think SoSo has seen any, he's got to be talking about the John Goodman film that was out in the mid 90s.

Anyway, the list is at http://us.imdb.com/Name?Ruth,+Babe

CubKilla
03-21-2002, 08:55 PM
See how stupid Shammy sounds without his PR guy whispering sweet nothings into his ear? I wonder if Barry Bonds would like to take Soso to dinner? Hopefully Shammy's maids will wipe their a$$e$ with one of his half-eaten ham sandwiches after reading this article. "F" SHAMMY SOSO!!!!!

ilovemags30
03-21-2002, 08:59 PM
MLB.com: What household chore do you do?
Sosa: No, no, no, no. I have maids. I watch TV and eat at home.---OKAY THE LAZY BASTARD SHOULD LEARN TO GET UP AND DO SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF FOR A CHANGE. MAYBE HE CAN GET INTO SHAPE THAT WAY. ACTRUALLY GET NATRUAL STRENGTH INSTEAD OF THEM STERIODS.

MLB.com: What food do you refuse to eat?
Sosa: When I'm hungry, I eat anything. I don't reject any food. ---WELLLLLLL WELLLLLLL WELLLLLLL HE COMPLAINS ABOUT NO FOOD FOR HIS COUNTRY AND HOW ITS POOR AND THEY HAVE NO MONEY IN HIS CHARITY FOR IT THEN WHY DOESNT HE GIVE THE FOOD TO THEM???HE DONT NEED IT ANYWAY. HE NEED TO STOP USING THAT MONEY TO BUY STERIODS AND HELP OUT HIS PEOPLE!

GRRR ALL THE PEEPS I HATE IN THE WORLD TODAY KEEP THE FOOD ALL TO THEMSELVES... GRRRR DAMN OSAMA..DAMN SAMMY LIKE I SAID BEFORE.. IF U GUYS R SUCH GODS THEN SHUT THE HELL UP AND USE UR MONEY TO HELP OUT UR PEEPS.. SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING YA SELFISH, IGGNORANT PEEPS IT REALLY SHOWS US HOW MUCH U CARE FOR UR OWN COUNTRY.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

CLR01
03-21-2002, 10:06 PM
Better watch what you say about Sammy....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,48291,00.html

Originally posted by irish rover

3. arrogant rich f**k, says he doesn't do house work because he has maids

Whats the point of pointing this out? Im sure there are not to many people making over 1 million a year that clean their own house.

baggio202
03-22-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
Better watch what you say about Sammy....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,48291,00.html

Whats the point of pointing this out? Im sure there are not to many people making over 1 million a year that clean their own house.

i was gonna point that out...i , like everyone else here think soso is an egotistical maniac..but does anyone here think frank thomas does his own house work???..hell it would take a week for frank to clean all 15 bathrooms :smile: ....if i made 10 million a year or so not only would have maids in skimpy little outfits..you can bet your ass id hire me one the best cooks in the world..id have an english butler too...

id pamper myself silly..why not

MarqSox
03-22-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by ilovemags30
IGGNORANT

I love irony. :smile:

cheeses_h_rice
03-22-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

I don't clean my own house. We use Manic Maids. And I don't come close to making a million a year.

CLR01
03-22-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

I don't clean my own house. We use Manic Maids. And I don't come close to making a million a year. \

You arrogant rich f**k

Oh i know alot of people in my neighborhood that use maids. My point was that it is stupid to criticize him for something as common as having maids, especially in his iincome range.

CiscoCarlos
03-22-2002, 01:58 PM
I only use French maids.

Mathew
03-22-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

I don't clean my own house. We use Manic Maids. And I don't come close to making a million a year.

I'm too lazy to clean and I don't have maids.

Hmmmm. maybe that's why I live alone?

OKCSoxFan
03-23-2002, 01:04 AM
John Goodman is really the Babe, I bet re-runs of Roseanne really confuse the hell out of him. Oh well. What an idiot.

RedPinStripes
03-23-2002, 04:01 AM
John Goodman is really the Babe, I bet re-runs of Roseanne really confuse the hell out of him. Oh well. What an idiot.

:barney&sham
"You look good for your age barny"

irish rover
03-23-2002, 06:36 PM
You guys are right , that was a rather lame thing to point out. I apologize. Pete I was thinking about sammy's history, and I actually think there is something wrong with the guy. He truely may have something wrong with him. I also think those roids maybe affecting his mind, just look how he gets so upset if someone critial of him, whether it is bonds or baylor

alohafri
03-23-2002, 06:58 PM
Man, Soso's ego is bigger than John Holmes' schwanz.