PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Media Opening Day B.S.

TomBradley72
04-02-2007, 08:10 AM
First 30 minutes of my day today...and the media B.S. is piling up pretty fast. Marriotti's column has piles and piles of it (somehow the Cubs rotation and bullpen are reasons for optimism while the WSox will be lucky to be .500), despite this being the day of the White Sox home opener...the Cubbies seem to be getting most of the coverage in both papers (at least their online versions).

But...the best has been watching the morning WGN news..the guy reporting from The Cell has stated: "Hey it's Opening Day...even EXPOS fans are optimistic today" :o: and then talked about the White Sox marketing program, referencing the MCDONALDS ads with AJ/Zambrano.

The chip on the shoulder is BACK.:gulp:

VenturaFan23
04-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah I saw the headline, wasn't suprised by it and then skipped right past it. Just ignore it my friend, you'll feel a lot better.

Viva Medias B's
04-02-2007, 08:50 AM
If you run out of toilet paper in your home, you're fine as long as you have a Sun-Times with a Mariotti column in it. Otherwise, just save your brain cells and ignore the guy.

Dan Mega
04-02-2007, 10:16 AM
If you run out of toilet paper in your home, you're fine as long as you have a Sun-Times with a Mariotti...

Who? :cool:

WhiteSox5187
04-02-2007, 11:03 AM
To hell with 'em!!!! Woe unto anyone who underestimates the White Sox!!!

Bobapples1993
04-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Marrioti is full of incoherent babbling.:cool: