PDA

View Full Version : The one thing I really liked about yesterday's game.

JermaineDye05
03-31-2007, 01:27 PM
I realize it was just an exhibition but Buehrle looked good he was pitching inside well getting some nice ground outs and pop outs. The one thing that was really encouraging was it was 3-2 with just 1 homerun and it was a 1 run game which we need to get back at winning. We were the best in 05 at 1 run games in 2006 we kind of fell off a bit. Hopefully that was a sign of things to come.

HotelWhiteSox
03-31-2007, 01:30 PM
I liked what I saw from our pitchers too. I thought the umpire sucked, so that made it better for me. The only thing I worry about is Mark always giving up a run in the 1st, but what are you gonna do, Chipper Jones is good

WhiteSox5187
03-31-2007, 02:22 PM
I liked what I saw from our pitchers too. I thought the umpire sucked, so that made it better for me. The only thing I worry about is Mark always giving up a run in the 1st, but what are you gonna do, Chipper Jones is good
in the first inning he was leaving his fastball up, and he just can't do that (but it looked like that's where AJ was calling for the pitch ironically) but after the first he kept the ball down which is a good sign.

jabrch
03-31-2007, 02:49 PM
This Mark Buehrle guy - he's a pretty good pitcher I think.

Maybe the rumor of his demise was a bit exaggerated by the dark clouds and the media?

Frontman
03-31-2007, 11:46 PM
Mark looked like the Mark of old. I hope the hell that wasn't a one-time performance, but I'll take it as a good sign.

soxfan80
04-01-2007, 03:17 AM
maybe being back in REAL stadium, and not in a bunch of minor league bandboxes might have something to do with it?