PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna laugh?

Chisox_cali
03-20-2002, 07:45 PM
Check this thread out (http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-mlb&msg=9255.1) from the mlb.com message board. This guy really likes the flub 3-4-5. I think our own baggio makes a contribution to the disscussion unless it's just a coinsidence and someone else has that name and is a Sox fan. :smile:

Pete_SSAC
03-20-2002, 07:54 PM
YOU THINK TO MUCH. STOP THAT FOR YOUR SAKE

THE CUB WAR CRY!

Stop being smart! BE DUMB!!!!

- Pete

Chisox_cali
03-20-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

THE CUB WAR CRY!

Stop being smart! BE DUMB!!!!

- Pete

HA! :smile: Good One if only you were a member of the mlb boards so you could tell him that

Pete_SSAC
03-20-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

HA! :smile: Good One if only you were a member of the mlb boards so you could tell him that

Who says I'm not? Check it again, now.

- Pete :)

Chisox_cali
03-20-2002, 08:17 PM

HAHA! That's Badass Pete!! Good Show :D:

VeeckAsInWreck
03-20-2002, 08:21 PM

Pete, That was damn funny....but also very true! You've got my vote for "Quote Of The Month" :smile:

P.S. What was up with the sCrUB fan picking on the 14-year old?

"I hope I die before I get old"
-The Who from "My Generation"

Pete_SSAC
03-20-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck

Pete, That was damn funny....but also very true! You've got my vote for "Quote Of The Month" :smile:

P.S. What was up with the sCrUB fan picking on the 14-year old?

"I hope I die before I get old"
-The Who from "My Generation"

Age doesn't always mean anything, I could defend myself quite well at 14 (being someone who's always been small and dorkish, I learned how to have no mercy at an early age), but not as well as I do now at 20. Personally, it's the fact that he is a predator. All predators pick off the youngest and the weakest of the heard. Honor means nothing to them.

- Pete

NorthSideConvert
03-20-2002, 08:48 PM
Pete: Dork-ish should be hyphenated. Dorky is a better adjective for that matter. See the following examples:

Dorky guys listen to Weezer.

Kip Wells in kind of dork-ish.

GO SOX

NSC

CerberusWG
03-20-2002, 08:52 PM
OMFG **** SOX FANS. VRE1 NOES THAT TEH CUBS R THE BEST, AND YOU ARE GAY, SO ****. I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS 2 LOOK KEWL WHILE UR LAME. I CANT EVEN DRINK PISS STALE BEER THATS 7 DOLLARS A CUP, SO HASHHAHAHASFGFHHAGAJHHASDGHJASDGJK.

SOSA IS GOD, AND WOOD IS BETTER THAN CY YOUNG.

CUBS WILL WIN THE NEXT 84927897289729042 WORLD SERIES YOU RETARD!!

Pete_SSAC
03-20-2002, 08:54 PM
I should ask him if he thinks Sosa will win the Cy Young award this year.

Who wants to bet he'll say yes?

- Pete

hsc1
03-20-2002, 08:57 PM
i didnt realize that "grumpy old men" had a sequel......those are the cast members that cub fellow uses for his sig right?????

Cheryl
03-20-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by NorthSideConvert
Pete: Dork-ish should be hyphenated. Dorky is a better adjective for that matter. See the following examples:

Dorky guys listen to Weezer.

Kip Wells in kind of dork-ish.

GO SOX

NSC

Another member of the Grammar Police!! I love it.

Daver
03-20-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl

Another member of the Grammar Police!! I love it.

Why do I get the impression that Big Brother is watching?

Paranoia may prevent me from posting now,I hate getting corrected. :redneck

Cheryl
03-20-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by daver

Why do I get the impression that Big Brother is watching?

Paranoia may prevent me from posting now,I hate getting corrected. :redneck

I don't correct men who are better shots than I am.

Daver
03-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl

I don't correct men who are better shots than I am.

Well that's good to hear,I am free to post poor grammar without fear of retaliation.My redneck education pays off again!:Predneck

baggio202
03-20-2002, 09:42 PM
ive had a few conversations with cubbyblue before..he is actually one of the more intelligent baseball fans ive talked to...that is if you get him off the subject of the cubs...they must out something in the piss they call beer at wrigley..dumbs them down :?:

pearso66
03-20-2002, 10:45 PM
WITH THAT TYPE OF ANSWER NOW I KNOW YOUR 14. NO WONDER YOU BEING HARD HEADED ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC SOX. I WAS GOING TO REPLY TO THE PREVIOUS POST YOU SENT TO ME BUT NOW I KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER

that has to be the greatest, of course when he says he's 14, what other type of answer is it gonna be? with that type of answer, now i know your 14, he could have made himself look at least 1/2 way smarter if he didnt make that post

RedPinStripes
03-20-2002, 11:00 PM
Ahhhhh..... it's that time of year again. Flubby wars! Gotta love it!

Pete_SSAC
03-21-2002, 08:11 PM
I couldn't help but check back in, and once again, there was a moment I couldn't pass up.

- Pete

FarmerAndy
03-22-2002, 10:25 AM
I couldn't help but check back in, and once again, there was a moment I couldn't pass up.

- Pete

Can you believe that guy? "I'll write papers that will make your head spin." What a joke. I just kept trying to egg him on, because the more he writes, the dumber he sounds.

bjmarte
03-22-2002, 10:44 AM
"I CAN WRITE PAPERS THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN"

I bet you can, I know you can write posts that make my stomach churn.

- Pete

Very nice touch :gulp: