PDA

View Full Version : CTA Green Line Park and Ride

sbsox
03-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Last season someone was telling me about using the Garfield Station Park and Ride station as alternative when going to the cell. It would be on our way in from Indiana but I haven't been around Washington Park in a long time.

Anybody have any experience (good/bad) using the park and ride at Garfield Station?

dcb56
03-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Last season someone was telling me about using the Garfield Station Park and Ride station as alternative when going to the cell. It would be on our way in from Indiana but I haven't been around Washington Park in a long time.

Anybody have any experience (good/bad) using the park and ride at Garfield Station?

Why not just drive the extra 20 blocks up to the stadium? You can park along State east of the Ryan for free and walk to the stadium.

sbsox
03-30-2007, 05:54 PM
With the construction on State Street (west side blocked off), parking on Sudays has been getting pretty bad on State Street.

DoItForDanPasqua
03-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Shhhhhh.

The Green Line is a secret; those of us aware of it should not start threads alerting others of its presence. Otherwise, those 10,000 people waiting for the Red Line will walk the extra two blocks and we'll have to wait in line. Remember the motto: "Loose lips create longer trips."