PDA

View Full Version : Page 2 article on Sosa

StepsInSC
03-27-2007, 03:22 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=pearlman/070326&sportCat=mlb

Pretty hilarious.

PennStater98r
03-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Off topic, but in trying to connect to ESPN, I experience significant response time... from what ever computer I connect from. It doesn't matter. I have a 10 GB cable modem connection at home, and pages take 25-40 seconds to load - same goes for my work PC and other locations.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry for the hijack Steps, but in trying to connect to your article, I ran into it again.

thomas35forever
03-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Haha hilarious! I love it!:D:

Shoeless Joe
03-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Hahaha...very good satire...

MincHiaPettito
03-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Hahaha...very good satire...

Satire? Off topic, but in trying to connect to ESPN, I experience significant response time... from what ever computer I connect from. It doesn\'t matter. I have a 10 GB cable modem connection at home, and pages take 25-40 seconds to load - same goes for my work PC and other locations.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry for the hijack Steps, but in trying to connect to your article, I ran into it again.

No

IndianWhiteSox
03-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Joel Sherman, New York Post: "Sammy, many people have said the Rangers can't compete in the "

From this......

Sosa: "Please allow me to interject. Though I willingly admit the men surrounding me are perhaps not of the caliber of, say, the New York Highlanders of the early 20th century, it was Lou Criger, that organization's lead catcher in the Lord's year of 1910, who inspired myriad athletic participants with a call to action, not words. Shall we inevitably crash in the wreckage of defeat? Perhaps. But I assure you, fine gentlemen, the Rangers of Arlington, Texas, will fight with the vigor of General Charles Ferdinand Latrille de Lorencez in the Battle of Puebla. A lesser effort will be deemed unacceptable."

Dan Bickley, Arizona Republic: "Sammy, I must ask. Have you ever used performance-enhancing drugs?"

To this.....

Sosa: "Might you repeat the inquiry? My cranial lobe was pondering nutritional options."Bickley: "Have you ever used performance-enhancing drugs?"
(Lengthy pause)
Sosa: "Me like baseball much yes."

I really start to wonder if he did steroids or not?

kobo
03-28-2007, 07:44 AM
That was pretty funny.