PDA

View Full Version : Mark's outing today

JermaineDye05
03-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Although he gave up 4 runs and 12 hits, I was very encouraged by the outing. He didn't walk anyone and he didn't appear to be hanging any pitches as he did so often after the allstar break last year. Also, I could be wrong but I felt that Buehrle wasn't getting too much love by that up I believe it was the 6th inning when he gave up the last two runs he had a lot of pitches that appeared to be right there and were called for balls.

tick53
03-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Although he gave up 4 runs and 12 hits, I was very encouraged by the outing. He didn't walk anyone and he didn't appear to be hanging any pitches as he did so often after the allstar break last year. Also, I could be wrong but I felt that Buehrle wasn't getting too much love by that up I believe it was the 6th inning when he gave up the last two runs he had a lot of pitches that appeared to be right there and were called for balls.

Hawk and DJ were saying the same after the game was over. It makes good sense and your'e right about the pitches. It was encouraging. :smile:

WhiteSox5187
03-26-2007, 12:39 AM
I didn't see the game, but my brother was saying he looked good and that the pitches that were hit wouldn't be homeruns anywhere outside of Arizona and maybe Colorado. I think he's going to have a great year and god willing get a nice little raise from the White Sox!

rightsox
03-26-2007, 10:44 AM
He had some less than stellar defense playing behind him as well. Didn't the ball that BA misplayed knock in 2? In the regular season, I think that's a lot less likely to happen.

oeo
03-26-2007, 10:54 AM
He had some less than stellar defense playing behind him as well. Didn't the ball that BA misplayed knock in 2? In the regular season, I think that's a lot less likely to happen.

And his final inning...whoever that was playing SS, well, Juan would have had both of those "hits". And if Crede was still at third, he would have made the play that the 3B couldn't make. It should have been a quick 1-2-3 inning.

JohnTucker0814
03-26-2007, 12:42 PM
And his final inning...whoever that was playing SS, well, Juan would have had both of those "hits". And if Crede was still at third, he would have made the play that the 3B couldn't make. It should have been a quick 1-2-3 inning.

And thats why it's hard to judge spring training numbers... Look at the play Hall got injured on, that should have been the first out, however that guy reaches base and all hell broke loose for Russell.