PDA

View Full Version : Sox-and-Roll On air Saturday!

RedPinStripes
03-20-2002, 01:19 AM
Next broadcast Saturday March 23rd at 12:00 central for Sox Talk And we have invited two Cub fans over to be torn to Shreds and layed to rest , o the joy of it!

The first half of the show will be Sox Talk, and then time for some payback! We plan to be off air by game time because there's no television broadcast and I'm sure everyone wants to hear the radio broadcast since there is no tv to watch.

I don't think they know what they are in for. These jags have been giving me their flubby crap all winter and this week so i called em out on air. This may get brutal. Feel free to email us during the show and take part in the flubby roast. feedback@sox-and-roll.com

JoeBatters
03-20-2002, 04:06 PM
My take on this is more like " Human Sacrifice " .

These Scrubby fans told me that they are going to wear there Scrub uniforms to my " House " ! This in it's self is punishable by somthing terrible .

They also said they would be " Bleeding scrubby blue all over " .
My question is will Pinesol get this out or will i need a professional carpet cleaner !

They " The scrub fans " have issued a challenge to this entire board and Sox community , that they WILL prove that the Cubs are a far better team than our " Beloved White Sox " .

They are coming armed with stats and Budwieser infested mouths .

We will be on the AIR at 12:00 Central time , Saturday , So listen and send your emails and comments to feedback@sox-and-roll.com

So listen and " Help take a bite outta Pigleyfield " !

HawkDJ
03-20-2002, 05:05 PM
Cool, this should be great. Now this is the type of stuff I will listen to! :D:

JoeBatters
03-20-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Cool, this should be great. Now this is the type of stuff I will listen to! :D:

Here here , Seek and Destroy !

RedPinStripes
03-20-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by JoeBatters

Here here , Seek and Destroy !

Seek and destroy.............I think we just found an intro song for Saturday. :o:

chisoxfanatic
03-21-2002, 03:06 AM
Sounds cool, but I cannot listen to it on Saturday, because I work during that time. Would you be able to tape it and air it at a later date? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Heather the Redbird

RedPinStripes
03-21-2002, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
Sounds cool, but I cannot listen to it on Saturday, because I work during that time. Would you be able to tape it and air it at a later date? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Heather the Redbird

For you Heather.........Sure!! I just have to see if the archiver works right. lol If all goes well, I'll try to re-play it one night in the middle of the week for those who missed it.

Woah! I'm a church elder already. I knew i was close but didn't even realise i was past 1500. Damn i spend a lot of time here. It's all in fun though :)

hsc1
03-21-2002, 05:34 PM
mikey ill have to email you my work schedule so you can plan all your broadcasting around that.....lol... i too have to work saturday so i would love a copy of the days events as well......thanks

bjmarte
03-21-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by hsc1
mikey ill have to email you my work schedule so you can plan all your broadcasting around that.....lol... i too have to work saturday so i would love a copy of the days events as well......thanks

You should stick it in the playlist during the week so I can listen to it at work.

RedPinStripes
03-21-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte

You should stick it in the playlist during the week so I can listen to it at work.

Send us some feedback for the peple who can't linten saturday. Let us know when will be good for you. I'll try to work around it and play it when everyone can listen even if i have to replay it twice.

RedPinStripes
03-23-2002, 10:09 AM
Join us today at noon central till 2pm . Then for a post game show immediatly following the game.

JoeBatters
03-23-2002, 03:14 PM
Since the Sox are not on Tv, we're broadcasting the Rockies game vs. the scrubs and giving updates on sox games which is on espn radio. We destroyed teh flub an on air and going to try to make him cry as we bash the scrubs a little more through a whole game. We will be back on air talking white sox immediatly after the Sox game and talk a little more about the real team in chicago.

CerberusWG
03-23-2002, 03:47 PM
WTG beating up a Cub fan.

Lame.

CerberusWG
03-23-2002, 03:52 PM
Sox 1-0 on a Rowand HR in the 2nd off of Nathan.

JoeBatters
03-23-2002, 08:17 PM
Not lame , total death , what a nice smell , smell it ? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........ I do , smells like victory ! That gasoline smell ......................anyway , it was fun to broadcast a SCRUBS GAME for fun , if ya listened ya heared the fun , if ya didnt so what theres tons more games ! We're trying diff . things and havin fun and well so did our listeners ! Rip and destroy cub fans yes? or no ? That is the question ! Reg . games coming up soon so stand by ! JoeBatters