PDA

View Full Version : Sox Charge Question

Cat Thief
03-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Is there any benefit to Sox Charge other than not paying TM fees? Am I correct in assuming that the tickets on there are available to the general public?

itsnotrequired
03-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Is there any benefit to Sox Charge other than not paying TM fees? Am I correct in assuming that the tickets on there are available to the general public?

That is my understanding.

Another benefit is that they mail out the tickets right away. I ordered tickets the morning it first opened this year and they were in my mailbox the NEXT DAY. Ticketmaster usually takes several days.

soxfan80
03-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Is there any benefit to Sox Charge other than not paying TM fees? Am I correct in assuming that the tickets on there are available to the general public?no fees, and you can have them BILLED to your account.

Cat Thief
03-21-2007, 10:42 AM
no fees, and you can have them BILLED to your account.

This means you get an invoice in the mail? Net 30 days or something? Sorry if I'm not catching on here. Trying to decide if I need this or not.

itsnotrequired
03-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Trying to decide if I need this or not.

Might as well sign up, you never know when you'll need it. I mean, it isn't as if it costs anything to "enroll".

Cat Thief
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeah I just faxed it in.

soxfan80
03-21-2007, 11:38 AM
This means you get an invoice in the mail? Net 30 days or something? Sorry if I'm not catching on here. Trying to decide if I need this or not.You get to pay within a week after your order. You also have the right to charge your card right away.