PDA

View Full Version : Mark Grace A Sox Fan

BearSox
03-19-2002, 12:24 PM
Quote from Tuesdays Sun Times

Former Cub Mark Grace, who will get one of those rings, said he wouldn't be surprised if the Sox are fitting themselves for jewelry at the end of this season.

''If they pitch well, they're going to be the team to beat,'' Grace said. ''They played well in the second half last year. They just stumbled out of the gate. They're going to hit. If they can pitch well, they're going to be a beast.''

I believe he made the same prediction for the Diamnod backs last year when he signed with them and we all know what happend there. Mabye a good sign for the season but he is very right about pitching.

nut_stock
03-19-2002, 02:06 PM
I wonder if he's saying that to diss the flubs.

VeeckAsInWreck
03-19-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
I wonder if he's saying that to diss the flubs.

I doubt that he's still trying to diss the sCrUBS. but I don't blame him if he did. However when the man is right he is right!

:cleo

"I picked the D'Backs last year too! this year I pick a team from the south side of a city that is very windy" GO SOX! :gulp:

voodoochile
03-19-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck

I doubt that he's still trying to diss the sCrUBS. but I don't blame him if he did. However when the man is right he is right!

"I picked the D'Backs last year too! this year I pick a team from the south side of a city that is very windy" GO SOX! :gulp:

MS. CLEO!!!

Did you all hear that she is NOT Jamaican? When they started investigating the service they pulled her records. She was born in Califonia...

I laughed so hard I nearly fell of my chair. People are so stupid... Maybe it is a good thing that only 35% are voting today in Chicago... (sigh)...

VeeckAsInWreck
03-19-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

MS. CLEO!!!

Did you all hear that she is NOT Jamaican? When they started investigating the service they pulled her records. She was born in Califonia...

"Ah, but when I'm right I'm right!" :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
03-19-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

MS. CLEO!!!

I believe West once hired her for his department.

:gulp: