PDA

View Full Version : Lower bowl seats available for Easter Sunday v. the Twinks

maurice
03-15-2007, 09:20 PM
For those of you who don't give a crap about Easter or who (like me) would rather go to a Sox game after church than drive to a distant family member's house:

As of this afternoon, good seats remain (or were recently released) in the lower bowl for the Easter Sunday game against Minnesota. (I got Row 14 behind the Sox bullpen.) The promotion is calendars + an enhanced version of Kids' Day with a holiday theme.

07isheaven
03-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Thanks for telling me. I just checked via the Sox site. They actually had Lower Box 148 Row 36. Did you select "Best Availble" or did you select "Lower Reserve"?

russ99
03-16-2007, 09:16 AM
For those of you who don't give a crap about Easter or who (like me) would rather go to a Sox game after church than drive to a distant family member's house:

As of this afternoon, good seats remain (or were recently released) in the lower bowl for the Easter Sunday game against Minnesota. (I got Row 14 behind the Sox bullpen.) The promotion is calendars + an enhanced version of Kids' Day with a holiday theme.

Aw man, that sucks. I got Upper Deck 18th row behind the plate for that game in my Ozzie plan. Not complaining though, those are still really good seats.

Also, if the schedule is as I think for both teams the matchup will be Contreras vs. Santana. :D:

Sad
03-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Aw man, that sucks. I got Upper Deck 18th row behind the plate for that game in my Ozzie plan. Not complaining though, those are still really good seats.

Also, if the schedule is as I think for both teams the matchup will be Contreras vs. Santana. :D:

yeah that should be the matchup...

I also am UD-Ozzie plan by 1B- wouldn't mind upgrading but it shows Sec 150 now a bit down the line for my liking...

INSox56
03-16-2007, 09:36 AM
I know I could put this in the exchange, but I might as well put it in here since the thread's about good seats available. I've got 2 106, row 18 on the aisle at face if anyone's interested.

maurice
03-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Did you select "Best Availble" or did you select "Lower Reserve"?

I usually shoot for lower reserve.