PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rowand Interview on the score.

JermaineDye05
03-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Link (http://www.670thescore.com/)

it should be the first podcast on top

CLR01
03-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Aaron Rowand is not a member of the White Sox. The next person to start a Rowand thread in the Clubhouse forum is gone for a month.

Mr.1Dog
03-13-2007, 04:05 PM
You didn't hear the rumors? He's coming back!!:bandance:

JermaineDye05
03-13-2007, 04:05 PM
my bad, sorry I'm used to posting the interviews in the club house.

dwalteroo
03-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Who is Aaron Rowand? :?:

The Dude
03-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Who is Aaron Rowand? :?:

:tealtutor:

wdelaney72
03-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Aaron Rowand is not a member of the White Sox. The next person to start a Rowand thread in the Clubhouse forum is gone for a month.

The sound you are hearing as wdelaney72 loudly applauding at work.

IndianWhiteSox
03-14-2007, 12:18 PM

:gulp::supernana:

spawn
03-14-2007, 12:32 PM
POTW!:supernana:

itsnotrequired
03-14-2007, 12:33 PM

:roflmao:

PaulDrake
03-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Would a Frank Thomas or a Robin Ventura interview get the same warning? I'm just asking.

IndianWhiteSox
03-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Would a Frank Thomas or a Robin Ventura interview get the same warning? I'm just asking.

Frank Thomas is a hall of fame player, how the heck can you compare the greatest slugger in the history of the White Sox to Aaron Rowand? But I can't that question as that is only for the mods to answer.

Jjav829
03-14-2007, 01:09 PM
While on a Chicago radio show Tuesday, Aaron Rowand responded to rumors that he could be traded back to the White Sox.
Asked about whether general manager Ken Williams ever told Rowand that he'd bring him back to Chicago, Rowand said: ''I don't know if I should disclose any of that information."

Pretty easy to read into that non-answer.

ewokpelts
03-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Aaron Rowand is not a member of the White Sox. The next person to start a Rowand thread in the Clubhouse forum is gone for a month.even though it's about him possible COMING BACK to the sox?
i didnt see anyone getting ****canned when there were erstad threads before he got signed

spawn
03-14-2007, 01:11 PM
even though it's about him possible COMING BACK to the sox?
i didnt see anyone getting ****canned when there were erstad threads before he got signed
If I remember correctly, those were posted in What's The Score?, not the Clubhouse.

voodoochile
03-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Everyone who is arguing the decision about where this thread and future threads like it should be posted please stop.

Let the mods and admins run the site.

CLR01
03-14-2007, 02:02 PM

Sure would. I believe there is a 500 post thread in the TB forum dedictated to Frank Thomas. Ventura, being retired, would probably get different treatment if the interview was about his playing days in Chicago. If Rowand would like to retire I'll extend him the same privileges.

even though it's about him possible COMING BACK to the sox?

A no comment and I love Chicago during an interview with North. Fascinating. :rolleyes:

And I would love to see which Erstad threads were in the Clubhouse before he was signed. Rumors belong in the WTS forum. It's been that way since that forum was created.

PaulDrake
03-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Sure would. I believe there is a 500 post thread in the TB forum dedictated to Frank Thomas. Ventura, being retired, would probably get different treatment if the interview was about his playing days in Chicago. If Rowand would like to retire I'll extend him the same privileges. Thanks. All I was doing was asking for a clarification, which I hope is the way you saw it.