PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Lofton

Iwritecode
03-18-2002, 01:27 PM
I keep seeing the previews for "Blade 2" (which looks like a pretty good movie) and was thinking about this...

Is anyone else reminded of Kenny Lofton when they see Wesley Snipes and vice-versa? I think it's just because Wesley played Willie Mays Hays in the movie "Major League" and fit Lofton's role to a T. A fast centerfielder/lead-off man. They are about the same age too. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird...

BTW, speaking of Lofton, (and to keep this half-way baseball related) has anyone come up with any good nicknames for him yet? I've just been calling him Kenny, but we also have a GM named Kenny. I've heard K' Lo but I don't really like that one too much. He wears #1 but 1-dog was Lance Johnson's old nickname... Any suggestions?

FarWestChicago
03-18-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I don't know, maybe I'm just weird...Wow, you may have finally found something that even Bmr would agree with. :D:

Iwritecode
03-18-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Wow, you may have finally found something that even Bmr would agree with. :D:

I thought my sig explains it quite well...

:)

RedPinStripes
03-18-2002, 01:49 PM
Don't worry. Hawk will come up with some stupid nick-name. What do you think of sox-and-roll's name for carlos Lee? (Homey the clown)lol

You're right though. When i see Snipes, I think Lofton because of the original major league.

bjmarte
03-18-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Don't worry. Hawk will come up with some stupid nick-name. What do you think of sox-and-roll's name for carlos Lee? (Homey the clown)lol

You're right though. When i see Snipes, I think Lofton because of the original major league.

Is that so when he misses a pop up he can just say "Homey don't play that"?

duke of dorwood
03-18-2002, 02:33 PM
How about "Route 1" ?