PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's game not on WSCR?

Sad
03-07-2007, 08:48 AM
I thought the 3/6 game vs. COL was a WSCR broadcast?
:?:
Assumed it was rained out 'til I got home and flipped around the channels & caught Hawk & DJ/ Comcast...

anyone know what happened?
I missed tuning in right at 2 (3 here) but Boers & Bernstein were to wrapped up in themselves by then to explain why...

itsnotrequired
03-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Someone posted in the game thread that the Score announced that one of the engineers didn't show up or something and they were "working on the problem". I guess they never got it fixed.

Today's game better be on...

Sad
03-07-2007, 08:54 AM
weird...

thanks man

Madvora
03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
This was in the paper today about the engineer being sick. No one else knew how to do his job, so they just put B&B on.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-070306soxbrite,1,5246654.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

PatK
03-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Farmio called up Steve Dahl during the game and was giving him updates what was happening. It was pretty funny.

tebman
03-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Who's on first? :?:

I know stuff happens, but c'mon! Is there only one sound tech working in Tucson? Members of my family work in that business and it's a tight fraternity -- everybody knows everybody else. If the original guy was sick, doesn't WSCR have the number of anybody else, or couldn't they ask the original guy to suggest somebody?

Amateur hour. I really hope WSCR has plans B, C, and D ready for the regular season in case the tech gets sick, or gets stuck in traffic, runs out of gas, gets tangled in shrubbery, or whatever.

Sad
03-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Who's on first? :?:

I know stuff happens, but c'mon! Is there only one sound tech working in Tucson? Members of my family work in that business and it's a tight fraternity -- everybody knows everybody else. If the original guy was sick, doesn't WSCR have the number of anybody else, or couldn't they ask the original guy to suggest somebody?

Amateur hour. I really hope WSCR has plans B, C, and D ready for the regular season in case the tech gets sick, or gets stuck in traffic, runs out of gas, gets tangled in shrubbery, or whatever.

no kidding... that's very embarassing...