PDA

View Full Version : At Bat Music!

davidthegrinder
03-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I have a wierd one for ya! What music do you like when the players come up to bat. My personall favorite is Rob Machowiak's song. It is called "Check Yourself". It is by Ice Cube. So, what IS yours. Give the name of the song and to which batter it goes with. See ya.

Grinder Dave

itsnotrequired
03-06-2007, 07:13 PM
"Little Spanish Flea" - Konerko

davidthegrinder
03-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey, thank you Very much for replying. This is my first day of being a member on your site. I love. I have loved it since 2004 (When I first found it). I have always read stuff, but I was NOT a member. Once again, THANKS. You really made by day!:(:

davidthegrinder
03-06-2007, 07:19 PM
I did NOT mean to put a frown face! I meant to put a smile fac! My bad!:rolleyes:

TheCommander
03-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Don't really have a favorite intro;just wanted to say :welcome:. Trust me,the site becomes increasingly more addictive once you take the step from lurker to member. Enjoy the ride!:smile:

TheCommander
03-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Are you really a batboy?? If so,we have a member who is probably dying to meet you, *coughBAFIAROCKScough*. :D:

Frontman
03-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Harvester of Sorrow. by Metallica.

I just can't remember the player who comes up to that. Hmmmm.

http://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20051130/wkoner30/1konerko.jpg

Gosh darn, for the life of me, I don't think I'll remember.

"SLAM!!!! GO CRAZY!!!!!!"

:walnuts

It will come to me eventually. In the meantime, welcome to the site. Just don't make the mistakes I made when I first joined.

:)

Front

soxinem1
03-06-2007, 08:03 PM
'She was only 16' for Luis Polonia in the 80's/90's. nancy outdid herself with that one!!

chisox77
03-06-2007, 08:08 PM
The U-2 song before Pods came to the plate, especially during the '05 season.

:cool:

ajfan
03-06-2007, 08:09 PM
That U2 song is called "Elevation".

chisox77
03-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Thanks, aj, and welcome. I should know it since I have the CD, but I love listening to "Vertigo" too much to remember the others.

bafiarocks03
03-06-2007, 09:28 PM
They should play Walk it Out by DJ Unk when i player gets walked! =D

gobears1987
03-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Where is that thread we had with a list of all songs heard at Comiskey?

ajfan
03-06-2007, 09:41 PM
They should play Walk it Out by DJ Unk when i player gets walked! =D

That's a GRAET idea. It IS the perfect song to play. Last season they played, "Walk Like A Man," by the Four Seasons.

"Walk It Out, Now Walk It Out. South Side Walk It Out":bandance:

XplodingScorbord
03-06-2007, 10:04 PM
That's a GRAET idea. It IS the perfect song to play. Last season they played, "Walk Like A Man," by the Four Seasons.

"Walk It Out, Now Walk It Out. South Side Walk It Out":bandance:

Accept my apologies if I've gone wrong here, but methinks I must call hijinx. The capitalization of the word IS in posts by both ajfan and our original poster, plus the recent join dates, plus the location of both being "chicago" (lower case) makes me ponder the possibility of a split personality here.

Again, if I'm off base here, my humblest apologies and I blame it on excessive offseason Miller Lite consumption. Also, if I'm wrong, :welcome:.

Crede_Fan
03-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Accept my apologies if I've gone wrong here, but methinks I must call hijinx. The capitalization of the word IS in posts by both ajfan and our original poster, plus the recent join dates, plus the location of both being "chicago" (lower case) makes me ponder the possibility of a split personality here.

Again, if I'm off base here, my humblest apologies and I blame it on excessive offseason Miller Lite consumption. Also, if I'm wrong, :welcome:.

I believe you are correct. Both have posted in the exact same threads on atleast 3 occasions also.

ondafarm
03-06-2007, 10:08 PM
When I played in Japan almost all the road parks played "Baby Elephant Walk" when I was coming up. Then my home park started playing it and only stopped after several complaints.

TheCommander
03-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Thanks, aj, and welcome. I should know it since I have the CD, but I love listening to "Vertigo" too much to remember the others.

Kind sir, Elevation is on All That You Cant Leave Behind and Vertigo is on How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb- in other words, 2 different CDs. :smile:

chisox77
03-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Not on the CD I have, which has the latest collection of U-2 hit singles.