PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holder Party

ChiSox524
03-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Did anyone get their invitation yet to the season ticket party(the pre-season one in the club level)? I don't remember when it came last year. Also, does anyone know what weekend it will be for returning deason ticket holders?

DumpJerry
03-04-2007, 08:58 PM
The pre-season party was for new season ticket holders only. It was the last Sunday in March.

Call your rep for the dates, but something tells me they don't have them set yet.

soxwon
03-04-2007, 09:22 PM
The pre-season party was for new season ticket holders only. It was the last Sunday in March.

Call your rep for the dates, but something tells me they don't have them set yet.

i was told no pre-season party
but one later in season.

DumpJerry
03-04-2007, 10:53 PM
i was told no pre-season party
but one later in season.
Does not surprise me. Much smaller group of new season ticket holders this year. Also, no trophy to show off.:whiner:

comet2k
03-05-2007, 10:13 AM
The Sox have invited me to 27 season ticket holder parties this year, one on April 4 and the rest on every Saturday and Sunday they're in town.

But I think it's BYOB (buy your own beverages). :D:

DumpJerry
03-05-2007, 10:15 AM
The Sox have invited me to 27 season ticket holder parties this year, one on April 4 and the rest on every Saturday and Sunday they're in town.

But I think it's BYOB (buy your own beverages). :D:
What about the food? Is that covered?

comet2k
03-05-2007, 10:17 AM
After my 16-year-old son chows down (at my expense), I can't afford to eat.

davidthegrinder
03-06-2007, 05:04 PM
The answer is, the pre-season party is for new ticket holder. The ones for prevous and existing ticket holder is called Grinder Bash. This is late June/early July. Hope this helps! (I THINK IT DOES!)

ondafarm
03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
The answer is, the pre-season party is for new ticket holder. The ones for prevous and existing ticket holder is called Grinder Bash. This is late June/early July. Hope this helps! (I THINK IT DOES!)

My sisters go to this every year. When one can't go, the other one goes and takes a guest. There is a family waiting list to be said guest. With our approximately 50 relatives (of non-shirt-tail status that is) I am 498th on the waiting list.

dakuda
03-06-2007, 05:17 PM
My sisters go to this every year. When one can't go, the other one goes and takes a guest. There is a family waiting list to be said guest. With our approximately 50 relatives (of non-shirt-tail status that is) I am 498th on the waiting list.

So your sisters would rather take everyone else 10 times or so before inviting you? For shame....