PDA

View Full Version : Green Sox Shamrock t-shirt

Martinigirl
03-01-2007, 05:49 PM
I received an email from the Sox/MLB featuring green Sox gear for St. Patrick's Day. I was going to order the green t-shirt that had a shamrock with the Sox logo above it, but it wouldn't be shipped for 2-4 weeks, which could be too late for the holiday. Does anyone know where else I can get this shirt or one like it?

gregoriop
03-01-2007, 06:07 PM
while they dont have that exact shirt, try grandstandsox.com. they have more green stuff.

oh, if anyone knows where i can get a green pierzynski tee, PLEASE let me know. i need it for sentimental reasons. a close friend of mine passed away shortly after seeing his first live baseball game, which just so happened to be the halfway to saint patty's game with the walkoff.

DumpJerry
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Order it for next year. By sending your money now, KW will have more in the budget to sign Burls in November.

DMarte708
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Is there a link to these t-shirts?

DumpJerry
03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
while they dont have that exact shirt, try grandstandsox.com. they have more green stuff.

oh, if anyone knows where i can get a green pierzynski tee, PLEASE let me know. i need it for sentimental reasons. a close friend of mine passed away shortly after seeing his first live baseball game, which just so happened to be the halfway to saint patty's game with the walkoff.
Sorry for your loss.

Try contacting the White Sox directly.

rocky biddle
03-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I was just in the Southside Irish store on 111th just east of Central Park in Mt. Greenwood and they had this (http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2465907&cp=2644892.2644921&parentPage=family) in stock. Not sure if that's the one you're talking about.

They also had the Soxside Irish shirt and a pretty cool white shirt with the away Chicago logo in green and a green shamrock underneath it on the front and a big shamrock with the Sox logo in the middle on the back. Hope this helps.

Domeshot17
03-01-2007, 07:26 PM

Try Triplethreatsports.com. They are very much like the grand stand, and the site should have a number for you to call. They may be able to help you out.

Gavin
03-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Just go downtown near Millenium Park and find a street vendor. I got mine there in March 2005.

LongLiveFisk
03-01-2007, 10:59 PM

The last time I went to Champs in Chicago Ridge Mall, they had some of these. Try calling some of their locations and find out which one still has the AJ ones--I'm not sure if Ridge had AJ or not.