PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie on the two trades...

caulfield12
02-26-2007, 08:59 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/272919,CST-SPT-soxnt26.article

The other Sun-Times article mentioned that Eduardo Perez would be fighting for an outfield spot (don't see that happening), a hilarious quote from Ozzie about playing Mackowiak in CF.

Looks like we'll get a good first impression of Floyd after today's intrasquad match-up and Friday's start. It's getting to be that time of year ALMOST.

PaulDrake
02-26-2007, 10:10 AM
I don't believe for a second that Ozzie is thrilled with the Garcia trade. He's not going to say anything to the press about it though. Even Ozzie knows that sometimes you just can't say what you think.

itsnotrequired
02-26-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't believe for a second that Ozzie is thrilled with the Garcia trade. He's not going to say anything to the press about it though. Even Ozzie knows that sometimes you just can't say what you think.

That's why I don't put too much weight on what is said in the offseason, especially during the trading/free agent signing/arbitration dates.

ondafarm
02-26-2007, 11:43 AM
I think Ozzie isn't thrilled on a personal basis, but he seems to be genuinely pleased with the personnel basis.

rdivaldi
02-26-2007, 11:53 AM
I think Ozzie isn't thrilled on a personal basis, but he seems to be genuinely pleased with the personnel basis.

There might be some truth to that statement....