PDA

View Full Version : Play by Play Threads

MattSharp
03-16-2002, 07:10 PM
Will there be these play by play threads during the year? I won't have access to most of the games goign to school here in Milwaukee. Will these play by play threads be around for the regular season?

Daver
03-16-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp
Will there be these play by play threads during the year? I won't have access to most of the games goign to school here in Milwaukee. Will these play by play threads be around for the regular season?

During the regular season we will have Chat during the game,but you can always get a breakdown from the Totally Biased Game Recap on the main page.:redneck

Spiff
03-16-2002, 07:24 PM
Usually there are threads about what is going on. Also there is MLB Audio if anyone decides to get it. And ESPN Gamecast.

FarWestChicago
03-16-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Usually there are threads about what is going on. Also there is MLB Audio if anyone decides to get it. And ESPN Gamecast. There will not be "Durham walks! n/m" threads this year. Those thing are totally annoying. The chat room is available for that kind of stuff.

danman31
03-16-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
There will not be "Durham walks! n/m" threads this year. Those thing are totally annoying. The chat room is available for that kind of stuff. lol. I hate those too. Somebody had a couple of those today.....

Daver
03-16-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by danman31
lol. I hate those too. Somebody had a couple of those today.....

You'll notice they are not around anymore.

danman31
03-16-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by daver
You'll notice they are not around anymore. I did notice that. I wasn't telling West about them, I was telling the poster(which I will not name). They shouldn't even have to be moved.

Soxheads
03-16-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
There will not be "Durham walks! n/m" threads this year. Those thing are totally annoying. The chat room is available for that kind of stuff.

You mean you think Durham will have the patience to get a walk this year?