PDA

View Full Version : Sox Seven?


DrCrawdad
03-16-2002, 03:41 PM
Any word on when the Sox Seven Plan goes on sale?

CubKilla
03-17-2002, 03:16 AM
I ordered the Sox 7 package in 2001. I BETTER get something from Gallas and Co. before 03/23. And the Sox organization wonders why they have an attendance problem.

Kilroy
03-17-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
I ordered the Sox 7 package in 2001. I BETTER get something from Gallas and Co. before 03/23. And the Sox organization wonders why they have an attendance problem.

The Sox 7, as memory serves, goes on sale when individual game tix go on sale. I always got the impression that the Sox don't consider the Sox 7 a season ticket package as much as they consider it a ticket discount for buying a bunch at a time.

But I think that an awful lot of the folks who buy it consider themselves season ticket holders. The Sox definitely should be contacting folks who bought it previously. But I am not sure if they do or not...

duke of dorwood
03-17-2002, 11:06 AM
Kilroy is correct-I did ask for an order form and it was sent to me last week.

DrCrawdad
03-17-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Kilroy is correct-I did ask for an order form and it was sent to me last week.

So, Duke when does the form say that you can fax it in? Last year I was able to order the Sox Seven tickets BEFORE single game tickets went on sale.

They really should be reaching out to people who want to order Sox tickets, especially to those of us who can't afford season ticket packages.

- DrCrawdad.

foulkesfan11
03-17-2002, 08:22 PM
Call 674-1000 & ask a rep to fax it to you. I did & faxed in last week. Standing in line for opening day tickets when it's cold out sucks. Too many Cub fans in line wanting to buy seats here because they can't get in to the toilet bowl aka Wrigley.

PaleHoseGeorge
03-18-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by foulkesfan11
Call 674-1000 & ask a rep to fax it to you. I did & faxed in last week. Standing in line for opening day tickets when it's cold out sucks. Too many Cub fans in line wanting to buy seats here because they can't get in to the toilet bowl aka Wrigley.


Allow me to clear up any confusion on this matter.

First, Wrigley is "The Urinal" because the plumbing is overburdened and the whole place smells of pee. (Don't let the Cubune's heavy use of Pine Sol fool you. They are trying to mask the odor). :smile:

"Sinks" are where the men relieve themselves when the lines for the urine troughs become unbearably long. The more foolhardy Flubs fans wash their hands in them (people visiting from Iowa, generally). The average Flubs fan does not wash their hands--for obvious reasons.

Finally, the "toilet bowl" is generally where you'll find the Cubs pennant chances, on or around June 1.

Another public service from White Sox Interactive!!!!

:gulp:

RedPinStripes
03-18-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge



Allow me to clear up any confusion on this matter.

First, Wrigley is "The Urinal" because the plumbing is overburdened and the whole place smells of pee. (Don't let the Cubune's heavy use of Pine Sol fool you. They are trying to mask the odor). :smile:

"Sinks" are where the men relieve themselves when the lines for the urine troughs become unbearably long. The more foolhardy Flubs fans wash their hands in them (people visiting from Iowa, generally). The average Flubs fan does not wash their hands--for obvious reasons.

Finally, the "toilet bowl" is generally where you'll find the Cubs pennant chances, on or around June 1.

Another public service from White Sox Interactive!!!!

:gulp:


That's about the cleanest way you can describe it. lol

DrCrawdad
03-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Thanks ya'll for the information on the Sox Seven. I called this morning and then faxed my order in later.

See you opening day and thoughout the year!

- DrCrawdad.

voodoochile
03-20-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
Thanks ya'll for the information on the Sox Seven. I called this morning and then faxed my order in later.

See you opening day and thoughout the year!

- DrCrawdad.

Hey, Dr. C, did you get any confirmation from the Sox, via phone or e-mail that your order was received? I faxed in an order this afternoon, and wanted to make sure they got it...

Just to make everyone jealous -

Home opener
3 flubbie games
Yankees on my B-day
Minnesota in August
Cleveland in September

4 seats a piece - under $300...

DrCrawdad
03-20-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Hey, Dr. C, did you get any confirmation from the Sox, via phone or e-mail that your order was received? I faxed in an order this afternoon, and wanted to make sure they got it...

Just to make everyone jealous -

Home opener
3 flubbie games
Yankees on my B-day
Minnesota in August
Cleveland in September

4 seats a piece - under $300...

I spoke with a representative after I faxed in the order. He didn't confirm that they'd received the order. He told me that they've received a whole bunch of Sox Seven requests, too many to get done right away. He said that they've blocked off sections of seats for Sox Seven buyers.

I don't know if this guy was feeding me a line of bull. It COULD be that they'll stick us in where they can after the single game (and full price) tickets go up for sale on Saturday.

I ordered...

Opening Day.
All 3 Cubs vs. Sox.
5/27 Yankees
9/25 Boston
7/27 KC

See you there!

Foulke You
03-20-2002, 04:12 PM
I was told by a Sox ticket rep that they get all of the Sox 7 orders in a big pile and they process them on the day before single game tickets go on sale. This makes sense because I got all of my Sox 7 package in the mail last year the Tuesday after single game tix went on sale.

Opening Day
All 3 Crosstown games
May 18 vs. Anaheim
July 4 vs. Detroit
June 24 vs. Mets

See you all at 35th & Shields!