PDA

View Full Version : Guillen on Uribe...

caulfield12
02-22-2007, 10:21 AM
http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/whitesox.asp

IndianWhiteSox
02-22-2007, 10:25 AM
If hes not in shape, were going to have a lot of work to do, Guillen said. And hes not the only one. Its everybody on my club, they have to be in shape to do better because if youre not in shape, you have a good chance to get hurt.

That's the one thing I like about Ozzie, even if the article is about one player, he'll make sure it's about everyone. Keeping everyone on their toes, is the way to go.

caulfield12
02-22-2007, 10:28 AM
If hes not in shape, were going to have a lot of work to do, Guillen said. And hes not the only one. Its everybody on my club, they have to be in shape to do better because if youre not in shape, you have a good chance to get hurt.

That's the one thing I like about Ozzie, even if the article is about one player, he'll make sure it's about everyone. Keeping everyone on their toes, is the way to go.

Just happy it's not BA in legal trouble. He would be lucky to be starting the year in Birmingham.

CLR01
02-22-2007, 11:02 AM
Just happy it's not BA in legal trouble. He would be lucky to be starting the year in Birmingham.

Ozzie would be right there in the court room with Anderson. He'd be testifying against him but he'd be with him...

caulfield12
02-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Ozzie would be right there in the court room with Anderson. He'd be testifying against him but he'd be with him...

Maybe BA could get Logan and McCarthy to testify on his behalf.:(: :o:

ondafarm
02-22-2007, 11:32 AM

I think you forgot your teal.

CLR01
02-22-2007, 11:43 AM
I think you forgot your teal.

I'm not sure that I did.

downstairs
02-22-2007, 11:54 AM

Now, that was funny...