PDA

View Full Version : WSI 2002 Season Prediction Poll! Less Than 1 Day Left!

PaleHoseGeorge
03-16-2002, 01:08 AM
You have until opening day to submit your predictions!

2002 Sox Season Predictions Poll (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/predictions2002.php)

RedPinStripes
03-16-2002, 01:23 AM
The "average guy" is a rocket scientist. lol

CLR01
03-16-2002, 01:39 AM
for the ERA leader do they have to have a certain amount of innings pitched or just whoever has the lowest?

PaleHoseGeorge
03-16-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
for the ERA leader do they have to have a certain amount of innings pitched or just whoever has the lowest?

To win the league ERA title, you need to pitch a minimum number of innings. I guess we should apply the same rule. Otherwise some September call up with 0.2 innings pitched will finish with a team-best 0.00 ERA.

danman31
03-16-2002, 11:13 AM
For walks leaders in pitching we are picking which pitcher gives up the most walks right?

Daver
03-16-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by danman31
For walks leaders in pitching we are picking which pitcher gives up the most walks right?

You would be correct.

cheeses_h_rice
03-17-2002, 12:58 PM
I need a little help. I filled out my picks, clicked "submit," and got an error message like this:

/vbulletin/\vbulletin/predictions2002.php

The page you are looking for can't be found. Please return to the main page, here and try following links to what you are looking for. Please send us an email if you are still having problems.

Any ideas on what went wrong?

FarWestChicago
03-17-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
I need a little help. I filled out my picks, clicked "submit," and got an error message like this:

/vbulletin/\vbulletin/predictions2002.php

The page you are looking for can't be found. Please return to the main page, here and try following links to what you are looking for. Please send us an email if you are still having problems.

Any ideas on what went wrong? I don't know cheeses. I haven't changed the code sinced I added the multiple pages stuff. I just deleted mine and reentered them. It looks like your browser is tacking on some extra stuff at the beginning of the line. Have you tried a second time or with a different browser?

cheeses_h_rice
03-17-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I don't know cheeses. I haven't changed the code sinced I added the multiple pages stuff. I just deleted mine and reentered them. It looks like your browser is tacking on some extra stuff at the beginning of the line. Have you tried a second time or with a different browser?

I'm using IE for Mac. What's weird is that it seems to have my predictions saved, but they're not showing up on the predictions page. I can't post new ones, since it says I already submitted them. Can you manually hack my picks and post them? Otherwise, I will try from my work computer tomorrow. I don't think I have a usable version of Nutscrape here @ home.

FarWestChicago
03-17-2002, 02:12 PM

I'm using IE for Mac. What's weird is that it seems to have my predictions saved, but they're not showing up on the predictions page. I can't post new ones, since it says I already submitted them. Can you manually hack my picks and post them? Otherwise, I will try from my work computer tomorrow. I don't think I have a usable version of Nutscrape here @ home. They are showing up cheeses. It looks like you missed the postseason results, though. You can edit them or you can tell me what you want and I'll add it manually.

cheeses_h_rice
03-17-2002, 02:35 PM
I was confused about that choice. What I meant to say is, the Sox win their division but don't win anything in the playoffs.

Thanks for the help!

FarWestChicago
03-17-2002, 02:40 PM
I was confused about that choice. What I meant to say is, the Sox win their division but don't win anything in the playoffs.

Thanks for the help! That would be LDS only. I had to make small choices for everything to fit. :smile:

Chisox353014
03-29-2002, 04:46 PM

I'm using IE for Mac. What's weird is that it seems to have my predictions saved, but they're not showing up on the predictions page. I can't post new ones, since it says I already submitted them. Can you manually hack my picks and post them? Otherwise, I will try from my work computer tomorrow. I don't think I have a usable version of Nutscrape here @ home.

IE for Mac really doesn't like WSI very much. The Navigation Menu on the side always obcures the link to multiple pages in a thread, making it unclickable. I have to manually enter the phrase "&page number=x" to see past the first page every time. The problem is not with the code, because when I use Opera for Mac or IE for PC, the page works perfectly. Microsoft has just done it's usual half-arsed Mac conversion, I'm afraid. IE is the only thing that will freeze my computer up on a consistent basis. Unfortunately, Netscape (especially version 6+) is way worse.