PDA

View Full Version : Royce sporting a new look

Jerry_Manuel
03-15-2002, 10:00 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/sellhigh/gamephotos/choice.jpg

Daver
03-15-2002, 10:05 PM
He's shooting for the Oscar Gamble look!

LongDistanceFan
03-15-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by daver
He's shooting for the Oscar Gamble look! he still look like a tool

LongDistanceFan
03-15-2002, 10:08 PM
He's shooting for the Oscar Gamble look! hey davers............ i am not intending to start a fight........ i just need to know something.............. are you a choice backer or not?

Daver
03-15-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
hey davers............ i am not intending to start a fight........ i just need to know something.............. are you a choice backer or not?

I am on record for pelting Royce and his car with rocks and garbage twice in the players parking lot,as well as wanting him traded for a broken fungo bat and a soiled jock.

I'll let you decide.:redneck

HawkDJ
03-15-2002, 10:19 PM
Well I approve! :D:

http://www.sthenrybank.com/graphics/approved.gif

baggio202
03-15-2002, 10:23 PM
well he's either going for the james baldwin look or he just joined the black panthers :o:

LongDistanceFan
03-15-2002, 10:28 PM

I am on record for pelting Royce and his car with rocks and garbage twice in the players parking lot,as well as wanting him traded for a broken fungo bat and a soiled jock.

I'll let you decide.:redneck i don't understand your cryptic meaning here.......... you have to explain it more for me... :D: :) :D:

CubKilla
03-16-2002, 01:18 AM
By the title of this thread, I was hoping to see Choice sporting an Expos jersey.

voodoochile
03-16-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
By the title of this thread, I was hoping to see Choice sporting an Expos jersey.

If that happened, I think most of the posters here would nominate him for best dressed player in all of baseball...

RedPinStripes
03-16-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by baggio202
well he's either going for the james baldwin look or he just joined the black panthers :o:

*****!!!!!

RedPinStripes
03-16-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow

Graphics idea for the Sox fan's pipe dream???????/

Nellie_Fox
03-16-2002, 04:11 AM
The Afro is back; Royce is just on the cutting edge.

baggio202
03-16-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

thats good..my accountant wants me to by stock in "big fro" afro picks :cool:

seventytwo
03-16-2002, 04:57 PM
The Choice's new nickname: Afroyce

MisterB
03-16-2002, 05:25 PM
On the Sox radio broadcast, Ed Farmer said he talked to Clayton about his 'Oscar Gamble look' :smile:

foulkesfan11
03-17-2002, 08:24 PM
He looks goofy. Before he couldn't hit, but he at least looked decent. Now he has nothing going for him.

bjmarte
03-18-2002, 10:37 AM
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photos/whatshappeningmvc-644s.jpg
"He's our favorite player!"

Iwritecode
03-18-2002, 12:14 PM
I was going to post a picture of OJ Simpson in the Naked Gun movie (I think it was the third one) where he has that HUGE afro in that one scene and has to turn sideways to get through the door. I just don't think the search results I would get would be suitible for the work environment I in right now...

PaleHoseGeorge
03-18-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

Very true. Is there anything from the 70's that hasn't received a fashion revival the past five years? Perhaps some things are best left in the past?

I was told you should not wear a retro fashion style if you were old enough to wear it when it was fashionable the first time. At age 32, Royce might be pushing the envelope on this one.

:)

Iwritecode
03-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Very true. Is there anything from the 70's that hasn't received a fashion revival the past five years? Perhaps some things are best left in the past?

I was told you should not wear a retro fashion style if you were old enough to wear it when it was fashionable the first time. At age 32, Royce might be pushing the envelope on this one.

:)

So in other words if animal skins and clubs make a come back we won't see FWC wearing it?

:D:

moochpuppy
03-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/sellhigh/gamephotos/choice.jpg

I think he looks like Dwayne from What's Happening.

"Hey, hey, hey."

bjmarte
03-18-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy

"Hey, hey, hey."

You missed being original by exactly 3 hours and 28 minutes.

MattSharp
03-18-2002, 02:46 PM
So this will weigh him down more? So how he will be even slower and swing the bat even worse? Geez, this guy will do anything to be the worst player ever.....

RedPinStripes
03-18-2002, 02:54 PM

"Hey, hey, hey."

Jeeeez this is getting funny. *****!

moochpuppy
03-18-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte

You missed being original by exactly 3 hours and 28 minutes.

I like your sig BJ, I think I'll follow it.

baggio202
03-18-2002, 04:14 PM
AFROyce clayton

bjmarte
03-18-2002, 05:14 PM

I like your sig BJ, I think I'll follow it.

Good call on your part.

moochpuppy
03-19-2002, 09:00 AM

Good call on your part.

It's nice to know that there are still people out there that own up to what they really are. Good for you.

voodoochile
03-19-2002, 10:16 AM

It's nice to know that there are still people out there that own up to what they really are. Good for you.

Has "idiot" always been misspelled in that signature? Man I need to improve my reading skills...

bjmarte
03-19-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Has "idiot" always been misspelled in that signature? Man I need to improve my reading skills...
Me too, apparently.

moochpuppy
03-19-2002, 10:47 AM

Me too, apparently.

Make that three.

Maybe the Jndjans borrowed the missing "i" for their new uniforms?

bjmarte
03-19-2002, 10:50 AM

That's funny, I thought you said you weren't going to argue. Or is it that you would rather stick to pointless semantics and namecalling than deal with my original point. At least come up with your own insults, do you have to steal all of my jokes?

moochpuppy
03-19-2002, 11:04 AM

That's funny, I thought you said you weren't going to argue.

Who's arguing? I haven't even typed in caps.

Or is it that you would rather stick to pointless semantics and namecalling than deal with my original point.

Namecalling? Where do you see that? Are you reading between the lines?

At least come up with your own insults, do you have to steal all of my jokes?

I'm sorry, did you say something funny?

Regarding your "original point", I didn't even see your Dwayne reference so I couldn't have been "stealing" your original joke. I just hope that's not your best stuff.

Iwritecode
03-19-2002, 11:42 AM
Regarding your "original point", I didn't even see your Dwayne reference so I couldn't have been "stealing" your original joke. I just hope that's not your best stuff.

Geez Mooch your eyesight must be getting bad in your old age. First you didn't see the link for the prediction poll, then you didn't see the Dwayne picture posted above, and finally you didn't catch that BJ spelled idiot wrong... What are you trying to do, become a MLB umpire?

:) :) :)

moochpuppy
03-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Geez Mooch your eyesight must be getting bad in your old age. First you didn't see the link for the prediction poll, then you didn't see the Dwayne picture posted above, and finally you didn't catch that BJ spelled idiot wrong... What are you trying to do, become a MLB umpire?

:) :) :)

LOL! I think IWC, that I may be suffering from a touch of the blue flu.

:bluerock