PDA

View Full Version : Tom. game on WGN who throws?


MaggPipes
03-15-2002, 09:33 PM
for us ??? Hopefully Rauch i want to see the guy pitch...

Jerry_Manuel
03-15-2002, 09:36 PM
I'm not sure but considering Rauch threw on Thursday, I dont he throws on Saturday. I'm guessing it will be Buehrle. We're also on WGN Sunday vs. the Cubs. I think Rauch will throw then, but I could be wrong.

MaggPipes
03-15-2002, 09:38 PM
back to back days? Allright!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Buehrle again also, how many innings have they been letting him go?

Daver
03-15-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm not sure but considering Rauch threw on Thursday, I dont he throws on Saturday. I'm guessing it will be Buehrle. We're also on WGN Sunday vs. the Cubs. I think Rauch will throw then, but I could be wrong.

Ritchie pitched on Tuesday,or Wedsneday,I would think you will see him on Saturday.

But then again what the hell do I know? ©

Jerry_Manuel
03-15-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
back to back days? Allright!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Buehrle again also, how many innings have they been letting him go?

Sunday's game is a Cubs broadcast, so that means Chimp.

Ritchie went 6 his last start, so somewhere around 5 or 6 innings for Buehrle sounds right. That's if he's even pitching on Saturday.

HawkDJ
03-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm guessing it will be Buehrle.

I'm thinking Buehrle will pitch Sunday since Manuel has made it a case to only pitch him against the National League. I haven no idea who it could be tomorrow.

Jerry_Manuel
03-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by daver
Ritchie pitched on Tuesday,or Wedsneday,I would think you will see him on Saturday.

But then again what the hell do I know? ©

He pitched on Wednesday. Buehrle went on Tuesday, so one would think Mark on Saturday, and Todd on Sunday. Perhaps Rauch out of the pen on Sunday.

baggio202
03-15-2002, 10:30 PM
if mark pitched on tues..wouldnt he pitch sunday???...now that they are up to 6 innings they should be on 4 days rest...wouldnt tommorrow be parque???....didnt he go monday???

Pete_SSAC
03-15-2002, 11:20 PM
Sunday too? I got work then too!

Screw that, I'm calling off dead. I'm really close to quitting anyway.

- Pete

Daver
03-15-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
Sunday too? I got work then too!

Screw that, I'm calling off dead. I'm really close to quitting anyway.

- Pete

If your going to use dead as an excuse have your mom call.:redneck

Pete_SSAC
03-15-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by daver


If your going to use dead as an excuse have your mom call.:redneck

Nah, I'll just use a ghostly voice, use sound effect, and tell them to make it quick because the long distance charge from calling in teh afterlife is EXPENSIVE.

- Pete

Jerry_Manuel
03-15-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
if mark pitched on tues..wouldnt he pitch sunday???...now that they are up to 6 innings they should be on 4 days rest...wouldnt tommorrow be parque???....didnt he go monday???

Jimmy pitched in one of those "B" games the other day, I do believe. I could be wrong though.

Daver
03-15-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Jimmy pitched in one of those "B" games the other day, I do believe. I could be wrong though.

Parque is only pitching Intrasquad in controlled situations,with a imited pitch count,He will not be ready for opening day IMO.

Jerry_Manuel
03-16-2002, 12:16 AM
According to the Trib, Glover starts on Saturday and Parque will pitch on Sunday.