PDA

View Full Version : Flubsessive Over/Under: How Many Times Zambrano Shows Up CFer Soriano

WhiteSoxFan84
02-17-2007, 11:56 PM
We will more than likely see Alfonso Soriano struggle a bit in his first year playing centerfield. We will also more than likely see Carlos Zambrano getting frustrated and show off his frustration when a teammate of his misplays a flyball, grounder, etc. Now let's add these two together and try to figure out how many times Zambrano will show off his frustation at Soriano misplaying a ball in center.

Some can argue that because Soriano is an All-Star and is getting paid a ton, "Big Z" may show him more respect. We're Sox fans, thus we're smarter (:D: ), and we know better than that. So, I ask you, how many times will Zambrano (during his starts) cuss, throw his glove in the air, jump around, etc., after Soriano misplays a ball?

DumpJerry
02-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Come on. Do we really care about Flub melodrama?

The offseason is ovah....time to focus on the right priorities: the White Sox!

thomas35forever
02-18-2007, 12:18 AM
Wow, one vote for each choice.:redneck

QCIASOXFAN
02-18-2007, 12:43 AM
I think you need to change this thread to the O/U on how many times he gets tossed for arguing balls and strikes. If I had to vote on this, I would probably set the bar at 3, and take the over.:redneck

itsnotrequired
02-18-2007, 09:42 AM
worst...poll...ever...

WizardsofOzzie
02-18-2007, 12:14 PM
worst...poll...ever...
Agreed :?:

cbotnyse
02-18-2007, 12:16 PM
I think the Arnold tag was created for polls like this.

SOXSINCE'70
02-18-2007, 05:40 PM
:threadblows: :whocares
This is a WHITE SOX website.**** the North Side losers!!

I want Mags back
02-19-2007, 09:20 AM
worst...poll...ever...

yep

nug0hs
02-19-2007, 01:11 PM
Aww come on guys take it easy...after all this is in Whats The Score? which is described as a place for "Lovable Loser Laments". plus you are all acting like this is the first cubs-related post on WSI...give the man some slack, he was just trying to make fun of the poor North Side chemistry we will see!

I'm taking somewhere around 2-3 by the way

WhiteSoxFan84
02-19-2007, 03:06 PM
worst...poll...ever...

Agreed :?:

I think the Arnold tag was created for polls like this.

:threadblows: :whocares
This is a WHITE SOX website.**** the North Side losers!!

yep

Way to have an opinion folks, that's how you show'em! And I could've sworn "What's The Score" is where we can talk about Cubs, Sox, and random rumors.... I did say CUBS right? But according to the above mentioned posters, I'm wrong. Let's read the explaination under "What's The Score" once more.

Pale Hose conspiracies, runaway rumors and lots of Lovable Loser laments. Check your brain at the door, and "Hey dude, what's the score?"

Hmmm...... maybe they just added that in there recently. :rolleyes:
I don't get why people keep making posts like the ones above around here. Most all of us are very mature and very creative. Unless someone posts a, "I think we can get Manny Ramirez for Javier Vazquez" trade speculation, posts like the ones above just aren't needed. It does no good for the board. Don't agree with this thread or post? Walk away from it. Or do you guys crave attention this much that you go thread-to-thread looking for a few to lay your mark on? Sad.

Now this, is called a worthwhile response....

Aww come on guys take it easy...after all this is in Whats The Score? which is described as a place for "Lovable Loser Laments". plus you are all acting like this is the first cubs-related post on WSI...give the man some slack, he was just trying to make fun of the poor North Side chemistry we will see!

You, my friend, know how to read beneath the surface. Good stuff.

itsnotrequired
02-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Way to have an opinion folks, that's how you show'em! And I could've sworn "What's The Score" is where we can talk about Cubs, Sox, and random rumors.... I did say CUBS right? But according to the above mentioned posters, I'm wrong. Let's read the explaination under "What's The Score" once more.

Pale Hose conspiracies, runaway rumors and lots of Lovable Loser laments. Check your brain at the door, and "Hey dude, what's the score?"

I don't get why people keep making posts like the ones above around here. Most all of us are very mature and very creative. Unless someone posts a, "I think we can get Manny Ramirez for Javier Vazquez" trade speculation, posts like the ones above just aren't needed. It does no good for the board. Don't agree with this thread or post? Walk away from it. Or do you guys crave attention this much that you go thread-to-thread looking for a few to lay your mark on? Sad.

Now this, is called a worthwhile response....

You, my friend, know how to read beneath the surface. Good stuff.

I stand by my original post.

WizardsofOzzie
02-19-2007, 03:36 PM
I stand by my original post.
Likewise :rolling:

DumpJerry
02-19-2007, 03:38 PM

So, we can't express our opinions? 99% of us could not care less what melodrama occurs on the Cubs and we expressed that opinion. I know, I know, "don't read the thread" is the standard response. However, you put the question out there and we answered it-this is not an issue of why someone would spend time reading a thread.

Just because a thread meets the parameters of the board it is in does not mean we can't express a negative opinion about it.

FarWestChicago
02-19-2007, 04:42 PM

Way to have an opinion folks, that's how you show'em! And I could've sworn "What's The Score" is where we can talk about Cubs, Sox, and random rumors.... I did say CUBS right? But according to the above mentioned posters, I'm wrong. Let's read the explaination under "What's The Score" once more. The Flubsessed are an embarrassment to all Sox fans and especially this site. They are a walking stereotype that reflects poorly on all Sox fans. When we made this craphole we hoped Flubsession would be contained and die down. Unfortunately, that has not yet been the case.

WizardsofOzzie
02-19-2007, 04:51 PM
The Flubsessed are an embarrassment to all Sox fans and especially this site. They are a walking stereotype that reflects poorly on all Sox fans. When we made this craphole we hoped Flubsession would be contained and die down. Unfortunately, that has not yet been the case.

At least over 60% of the people who voted in the poll said they didn't care, although i know you'd like the number to be much higher.

FarWestChicago
02-19-2007, 04:53 PM
At least over 60% of the people who voted in the poll said they didn't care, although i know you'd like the number to be much higher.That number is promising, but 99% would be better. :cool:

itsnotrequired
02-19-2007, 04:59 PM
That number is promising, but 99% would be better. :cool:

I just realized I never voted..consider the number up to 62%.

Dan Mega
02-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I just realized I never voted..consider the number up to 62%.

Thats what I had voted initially. Too bad I can't stuff the ballot box on this one.:smile:

itsnotrequired
02-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Thats what I had voted initially. Too bad I can't stuff the ballot box on this one.:smile:

I'm sure someone will do their Chicago duty.:cool:

FarWestChicago
02-19-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm sure someone will do their Chicago duty.:cool:I've been holding back. :D: