PDA

View Full Version : Less than 3 hours til pitchers and catchers report

gobears1987
02-17-2007, 11:15 AM
I can't wait. It's down to 2 hours and 45 minutes until pitchers and catchers report.

I'm so excited!!!

itsnotrequired
02-17-2007, 11:28 AM
I can't wait. It's down to 2 hours and 45 minutes until pitchers and catchers report.

I'm so excited!!!

A bunch of them are already there.

southsideirish71
02-17-2007, 12:10 PM
They are going to evaluate Terrero as our CF. Timo Perez part II. Latin, not so good, and now the X factor.

"Before, it was the fifth starter," said Guillen of Spring Training decisions. "Now, it's going to be who is playing the outfield. Does Anderson make the team? Who is the fourth or fifth outfielder? This Spring Training is going to be fun."

Martinigirl
02-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Knowing pitchers & cathers report today did make waking up to more snow just a little more tolerable.

Spring really is coming, sometimes I just need to be reminded.

Palehose Pete
02-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Happy, happy!!

Joy, joy!!

Despite the craptacular weather we have in Chicago right now, in my mind spring is already here with Sox pitchers and catchers reporting today.

Here's to another great Sox season, fellow Sox fans!!

gobears1987
02-17-2007, 01:59 PM
They are going to evaluate Terrero as our CF. Timo Perez part II. Latin, not so good, and now the X factor.

"Before, it was the fifth starter," said Guillen of Spring Training decisions. "Now, it's going to be who is playing the outfield. Does Anderson make the team? Who is the fourth or fifth outfielder? This Spring Training is going to be fun."I really want to see Owens and Sweeney perform. Owens is supposed to be greasy fast.

gobears1987
02-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Happy, happy!!

Joy, joy!!

Despite the craptacular weather we have in Chicago right now, in my mind spring is already here with Sox pitchers and catchers reporting today.

Here's to another great Sox season, fellow Sox fans!!
Happy First Day of Spring!!!:):supernana::)