PDA

View Full Version : Dog Day

Pasqua's Posers
02-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Can anyone provide me with info on getting a ticket for dog day? The past 3 years I have been shut out and I really want to bring her to the game this year. Any info will be much appreciated in terms of who to call, etc. Thanks!

Here's to a World Series Championship for the White Sox in 2007! :gulp:

jenn2080
02-16-2007, 07:41 AM
I believe the dog day tickets are sold out already.

ChiSox524
02-16-2007, 08:00 AM
What happens to people that have season tickets in the bleachers on dog day(dog day is in the bleachers, right?)?

itsnotrequired
02-16-2007, 08:08 AM
What happens to people that have season tickets in the bleachers on dog day(dog day is in the bleachers, right?)?

Nothing. The seats for Dog Day are bleacher seats that the Sox use for single game tickets, groups, etc. No one is asked to move.

skottyj242
02-16-2007, 08:38 AM

Most of them stay on the concourse anyway.

IlliniSox
02-16-2007, 09:38 AM
As with most Sox gimmicks, season ticket holders with seniority get first crack at stuff like the dog day section.

RoobarbPie
02-16-2007, 09:45 AM
As with most Sox gimmicks, season ticket holders with seniority get first crack at stuff like the dog day section.

I'm a season ticket holder and I didn't get a crack at the dog day section. Did you, or is this just speculation?

My dog has been there the last 4 years and it looks like she might not get to go this year. As an STH if I knew I could get those tickets locked up early, I would have taken advantage. We've had to fax in the form like everyone else (usually the day of receiving it to make sure we get those seats).

ChiSox524
02-16-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm a season ticket holder too, and didn't get a crack at it. (good thing I don't have a dog)

skottyj242
02-16-2007, 11:10 AM
I thought that they just gave the people that were there last year first crack. I guess I was wrong.

RoobarbPie
02-16-2007, 12:57 PM
I thought that they just gave the people that were there last year first crack. I guess I was wrong.

I don't think anybody really knows for sure. I find it hard to believe that they would sell out of dog day without even sending out the flyers for it. I know it is a very high demand event, but who exactly were these seats opened up to already??? Because I'm a STH and also someone that has been to the last 3 dog days and haven't heard anything beyond what's been speculated here at WSI.