PDA

View Full Version : Outfield Seat Question

crazyozzie02
02-15-2007, 11:16 AM
I just bought a 2 seats to the Marlins/Sox Half Priced Monday game. I got tics in Section 107 Row 10. Now here are my two questions. How many rows away is that from the first row? I know the Bullpen Sports Bar is there but i know the rows dont start at 1. I keep hearing different numbers of where the rows start at in the outfield so i just want to know if anyone knew for sure (i usually sit down the lines) My second question is that the ticketmaster conformation says "these seats may have limited/obstructed view". Any reason why they put that there that you guys know of? I know for Sec 108 its beacuse of the foul poll, but is this becasue of the sports bar? Im just wondering. I know these are kind of stupide questions, but if someone could answer them it would be great. Thanks

Colin

skottyj242
02-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Could it be because of the Miller Lite Best Seats in the House thing above the bar?

mrfourni
02-15-2007, 11:22 AM
I just bought a 2 seats to the Marlins/Sox Half Priced Monday game. I got tics in Section 107 Row 10. Now here are my two questions. How many rows away is that from the first row? I know the Bullpen Sports Bar is there but i know the rows dont start at 1. I keep hearing different numbers of where the rows start at in the outfield so i just want to know if anyone knew for sure (i usually sit down the lines) My second question is that the ticketmaster conformation says "these seats may have limited/obstructed view". Any reason why they put that there that you guys know of? I know for Sec 108 its beacuse of the foul poll, but is this becasue of the sports bar? Im just wondering. I know these are kind of stupide questions, but if someone could answer them it would be great. Thanks

Colin

My season tickets are section 106 row 10. They are the second row past the bp sportsbar, if that helps. Looking at the seating chart section 108 is in that little corner. I would assume the obstruction would come from the fair/foul pole

itsnotrequired
02-15-2007, 11:23 AM

Colin

IIRC, Row 9 is the first row in Section 107. They are considered obstructed becuase of the upper tier Sports Bar seating and depending on what seats you are in, potentially the foul pole.

mrfourni
02-15-2007, 11:24 AM
IIRC, Row 9 is the first row in Section 107. They are considered obstructed becuase of the upper tier Sports Bar seating.

if the obstruction is from the Sports Bar Seating and not the foul pole, then you have nothing to worry about. The ushers make the people sitting upstairs stay seated during play.

crazyozzie02
02-15-2007, 11:25 AM
IIRC, Row 9 is the first row in Section 107. They are considered obstructed becuase of the upper tier Sports Bar seating.

So will i have any problem watching the game because of that?

EDIT: Nevermind. I didnt see the response before i posted this. Thanks guys