PDA

View Full Version : Chad Durham


Jerry_Manuel
03-14-2002, 09:55 PM
I found this photo of Ray's brother. I was curious as to what he looks like and now we know.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020313/capt.1016066948white_sox_diamondbacks_xtc109.jpg

RichH55
03-15-2002, 03:23 AM
Anyone know what exactly the story is for Chad this year?

Jerry_Manuel
03-15-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by RichH55
Anyone know what exactly the story is for Chad this year?

The other day when I was looking at the Sox site they have him on the Knights roster. Considering he plays center field, I doubt he has much of a future with the Sox.

duke of dorwood
03-15-2002, 09:05 AM
Hmmmmm.... Both Durhams gone at the end of this season

RedPinStripes
03-15-2002, 11:41 AM
He looks like he's 15.lol!

bjmarte
03-15-2002, 11:45 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020313/capt.1016066948white_sox_diamondbacks_xtc109.jpg
"Whatchyoutalkinabout Willis?"

czalgosz
03-15-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


The other day when I was looking at the Sox site they have him on the Knights roster. Considering he plays center field, I doubt he has much of a future with the Sox.

He's faster than Ray is, but he has zero power. If he makes the majors, it'll be strictly as a pinch runner/defensive outfielder type.

Iwritecode
03-15-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by czalgosz


He's faster than Ray is, but he has zero power. If he makes the majors, it'll be strictly as a pinch runner/defensive outfielder type.


I seem to remember another player we used to have that was a lot like that...



:gun

Hmmm...

RedPinStripes
03-15-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020313/capt.1016066948white_sox_diamondbacks_xtc109.jpg
"Whatchyoutalkinabout Willis?"

*****!!!! I was thinking the same phrase!