PDA

View Full Version : Purchase a past White Sox game

Fox-To-Aparicio
02-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Does anyone know where I could purchase a past Wite Sox video of a game? I heard you could download them from the White Sox website but I can not seem to find it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen

Whitesox029
02-09-2007, 11:29 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you can download any game from 04-Present from whitesox.com. I'm not sure where, but I have done it before. Poke around the multimedia areas, and I'm sure you can find it. I think it costs $3-$5 to download a single game.

itsnotrequired
02-09-2007, 11:31 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you can download any game from 04-Present from whitesox.com. I'm not sure where, but I have done it before. Poke around the multimedia areas, and I'm sure you can find it. I think it costs $3-$5 to download a single game.

According to MLB, the whole multimedia section is going through an upgrade and will be available shortly.

russ99
02-11-2007, 09:34 PM
According to MLB, the whole multimedia section is going through an upgrade and will be available shortly.

If you're a non-Windows user, you're out of luck. Those games are only available on PCs. Hopefully that's one of the things they're upgrading.

itsnotrequired
02-11-2007, 09:42 PM
If you're a non-Windows user, you're out of luck. Those games are only available on PCs. Hopefully that's one of the things they're upgrading.

PC user here. In any event, MLB.com says they are still upgrading.

ewokpelts
02-12-2007, 03:26 AM
There's a long in the planning stages deal with itunes on the horizon.
MLB.com may be working out the kinks.

WhiteSox5187
02-12-2007, 04:36 AM
Is there any way you could download or purchase a game from before '04? I know on "baseball's best" they have when the Sox clinched in 1993, but I wanna see when they clinched in '83, a game against the Royals in '77 and Disco Demolition. Where could I find those??

Sorry if this highjacks the thead.

eriqjaffe
02-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Is there any way you could download or purchase a game from before '04? I know on "baseball's best" they have when the Sox clinched in 1993, but I wanna see when they clinched in '83, a game against the Royals in '77 and Disco Demolition. Where could I find those??

Sorry if this highjacks the thead.There are plenty of people out there who trade videotapes and DVDs of games, but finding the game(s) you want may be tricky, since it's not really centralized anywhere that I know of.