PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holders - Individual Game Presale 2/12

Vives
02-08-2007, 06:36 PM
looks like the STH presale for individual game tickets is indeed going to be on monday 2/12 (tuesday 2/13 for ozzie plans):
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04003E369F136EF1?artistid=805917&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=10

have any STH's received their passwords yet?

more info on chisox.com:
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20070208&content_id=1797920&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

itsnotrequired
02-08-2007, 06:38 PM
As I rode home from work today, I was wondering what the deal was. There was a thread a while ago where someone said it would be the 12th but I was surprised I hadn't gotten an e-mail yet.

Cuck the Fubs
02-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Nothing here yet

INSox56
02-08-2007, 08:19 PM
I got an email with the general information, but no specific info like a PW or anything.

cwsfannick
02-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Passwords last year were the season ticket holders account number. Hopefully the same scenario this year, because my rep. didn't get me my info until 2 hours after tix's went on sale last year in the pre-sale offer.

SouthSide_HitMen
02-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Looks like a two game total limit (http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04003E369F136EF1?artistid=805917&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=10) for the Cubs series and Opening Day. :(:

There is a (2) ticket limit per household for Opening Day (4/2) and Sox/Cubs Series (6/22, 6/23, & 6/24). There is a (19) ticket limit per household for all other games.

itsnotrequired
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Looks like a two game total limit (http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04003E369F136EF1?artistid=805917&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=10) for the Cubs series and Opening Day. :(:

There is a (2) ticket limit per household for Opening Day (4/2) and Sox/Cubs Series (6/22, 6/23, & 6/24). There is a (19) ticket limit per household for all other games.

I read that as two tickets max for each of those four games (8 tickets total). This was the same policy as last year.

OzzieBall2004
02-08-2007, 09:51 PM
My rep told me that an email will go out tomorrow with info on the presale and you will receive an email early in the morning on Monday with your password (this will be your account number).

So basically all you need is your account number, a fast internet connection, and fast fingers at 10am monday morning.

dakuda
02-08-2007, 10:35 PM
We now have a filter at work. NO ticketmaster access from work anymore. Oh well.

TheOldRoman
02-08-2007, 11:07 PM
We now have a filter at work. NO ticketmaster access from work anymore. Oh well.
Yep, same here. Damn filters. Unless I would be able to go to a nearby Borders or something and get on their internet, I will be attempting to call in for the presale.

kjkobs
02-08-2007, 11:13 PM
I will be attempting to call in for the presale.

I believe the pre-sale is online only.

dakuda
02-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Yep, same here. Damn filters. Unless I would be able to go to a nearby Borders or something and get on their internet, I will be attempting to call in for the presale.

Considering that I am in the middle of 3rd hour when this will happen, I doubt I can get away with ducking out. Last year, I gave a test that hour. It wasn't planned, but it did work out well -- other then the fact my code didn't work for 30 minutes.

thegooch
02-09-2007, 10:15 AM

Thank God Monday is Lincoln's Birthday, which means I have the day off.

dakuda
02-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Thank God Monday is Lincoln's Birthday, which means I have the day off.

We have a waiver for that day and will take off the 19th for President's Day. Boo.

chisoxfanatic
02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
We have a waiver for that day and will take off the 19th for President's Day. Boo.

We have both Lincoln's Day AND President's Day off! :tongue:

I haven't received anything yet. Can we log-in from our My White Sox account?

10 am is the perfect time! Just in time for me to get home from my flight from Toronto! I can't wait to book tickets to the rest of the Red Sox series. :bandance:

Vives
02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
just received this email from the sox:

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Thank you for your commitment to be a part of the White Sox 2007 season. Your continued loyalty as a valued season ticket holder is very important to the club. To show our appreciation of your ongoing support, we are pleased to offer you an online presale opportunity to purchase additional tickets for the upcoming season prior to the general public onsale.

Beginning at 10 a.m. on Monday, February 12, you'll have an exclusive online opportunity to purchase individual game tickets for the 2007 White Sox season. To take advantage of this online offer, you'll need to order online by using your exclusive presale passcode. Your passcode will be e-mailed to you the morning of your presale. The presale passcode is only needed to access the ticket inventory. If you have not received your passcode by 9 a.m. on the day of the presale, please contact the Chicago White Sox Sales Department at 312-674-1000.

Please note that during the transaction process, when you are prompted to enter in your e-mail and password, you will need to use the e-mail address and passwod that you have used for previous White Sox presales or for single ticket purchase. If you do not already have a login you will be able to create one. Also note that the login information you are asked to enter may not be the same as your "My White Sox Account" login information unless you have set it up that way.

A very limited number of tickets will be available for Opening Day, April 2 and Sox vs. Cubs, June 22-24. Therefore, there will be a two (2) ticket per account limit for those games. All other dates will have a 19 ticket limit.

If any account purchases more than the set limit for each date, the seats will be removed from the account and the proper refund given.

Please note, the online presale ends on Monday, February 12, at 10 p.m. If you have not made your final payment for 2007 season tickets you will NOT receive your passcode on the day of the presale. If you have not done so already, please contact the Chicago White Sox Sales Department at 312-674-1000 to make your final payment.

Thank you for your support of the White Sox. We look forward to seeing you at U.S. Cellular Field this year!

itsnotrequired
02-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I read that as two tickets max for each of those four games (8 tickets total). This was the same policy as last year.

I asked my rep this question this morning and he confirmed it is a limit of two tickets to EACH of those games, not ALL games.

skottyj242
02-09-2007, 11:34 AM
I asked my rep this question this morning and he confirmed it is a limit of two tickets to EACH of those games, not ALL games.

That's how it was last year.

itsnotrequired
02-09-2007, 11:40 AM
That's how it was last year.

I already mentioned that when I quoted myself. The mind races...

alohafri
02-09-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm screwed unless I can give my 3rd period class some silent study time.

whitesoxwin
02-09-2007, 02:23 PM
When will the Promotion schedule be posted?
Is there one available?
Just wondering....

chisoxfan83
02-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I spoke with someone at the sox and they said promotion schedule should be posted later today...it is getting late already though.....

HotelWhiteSox
02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
I'm screwed unless I can give my 3rd period class some silent study time.

show a movie

Lukin13
02-11-2007, 04:48 PM
anyone has a passcode they don't plan on using, or can't use?

PM me, I would be more than happy to pick up whatever tix you want if allowed to snatch a few for myself.... if this isn't kosher, let me know and I will delete.

thanks,
Dan

ewokpelts
02-11-2007, 04:51 PM
anyone has a passcode they don't plan on using, or can't use?

PM me, I would be more than happy to pick up whatever tix you want if allowed to snatch a few for myself.... if this isn't kosher, let me know and I will delete.

thanks,
Dan
dan...you'll have a code if you sign up for the sox wire emails

Lukin13
02-11-2007, 04:55 PM
thanks!

ChicagoHoosier
02-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Did Opening Day or Cubs games sell out already? I know I'm 1.5 days behind as a full STH, but can any others confirm?

ChicagoHoosier
02-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Also, did anyone have issues with their password?

barro
02-13-2007, 07:44 PM
dan...you'll have a code if you sign up for the sox wire emails
I signed up for wire emails and did get a password :-(... anyone care to share?

rhill72
02-13-2007, 08:03 PM
For those of you asking about the 2007 Promotional Schedule:

2007 WHITE SOX PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE
Date Promotion
Monday, April 2 vs. Indians Car Flags presented by U.S. Cellular (All fans)
Magnetic Schedules presented by Pepsi (All fans)
Wednesday, April 4 vs. Indians Magnetic Schedules presented by Pepsi (All fans)
Thursday, April 5 vs. Indians Magnetic Schedules presented by Pepsi (All fans)
Friday, April 6 vs. Twins White Sox Calendars (All fans)
Saturday, April 7 vs. Twins White Sox Calendars (All fans)
Sunday, April 8 vs. Twins White Sox Calendars (All fans)
Kids Day – Celebration of Spring
Saturday, April 28 vs. Angels Fireworks
Sunday, April 29 vs. Angels Pepsi promotion TBD
Kids Day – Día del Niño
Friday, May 11 vs. Royals Dog Day presented by Hills Pet Nutrition
Saturday, May 12 vs. Royals Fireworks
Sunday, May 13 vs. Royals Kids Day – Mothers’ Day
Friday, May 25 vs. Devil Rays 70’s Night/White Sox Cap presented by Miller Lite (First 20,000 adults 21 and older)
Saturday, May 26 vs. Devil Rays Fireworks
Sunday, May 27 vs. Devil Rays Ozzie Guillen Bobblehead presented by DHL (First 20,000 fans)
Friday, June 8 vs. Astros Mullet Night and Fireworks presented by Great Clips
Saturday, June 9 vs. Astros Negro League Tribute presented by Roadway
Wednesday, June 20 vs. Marlins Seniors Stroll the Bases
June 22, 23, 24 vs. Cubs Series presented by OfficeMax
Friday, June 22 vs. Cubs One Million Dollar Pitch presented by Miller Lite
Saturday, June 23 vs. Cubs Presented by OfficeMax
Sunday, June 24 vs. Cubs Presented by United Airlines
Wednesday, July 4 vs. Orioles Fireworks presented by Pontiac
Friday, July 6 vs. Twins Fireworks
Saturday, July 7 vs. Twins Beach Bash and Beach Towels presented by Walgreens (First 20,000 fans)
Sunday, July 8 vs. Twins Youth XL Jerseys presented by LaSalle Bank (First 10,000 children 13 and under)
Friday, July 27 vs. Blue Jays Fireworks presented by Van Kampen Investments
Saturday, July 28 vs. Blue Jays Fireworks presented by 7-Eleven
Sunday, July 29 vs. Blue Jays White Sox Caps presented by Pepsi (First 20,000 fans)
Kids Day – Costume Party
Thursday, August 9 vs. Indians Hawk Harrelson Bobblehead presented by Comcast SportsNet
Friday, August 10 vs. Mariners Elvis Night/Fireworks
Saturday, August 11 vs. Mariners Fireworks presented by ComEd
Sunday, August 12 vs. Mariners Kids Day – Spirit/Mascot Day
Friday, August 24 vs. Red Sox Fireworks presented by U.S. Cellular
Friday, September 7 vs. Twins Fireworks presented by LaSalle Bank
Friday, September 14 vs. Angels Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day and White Sox Caps presented by Miller Lite
(First 20,000 adults 21 and older)
Saturday, September 15 vs. Angels Fireworks
Sunday, September 16 vs. Angels Jim Thome Bobblehead presented by Pepsi (First 20,000 fans)
Friday, September 28 vs. Tigers Fireworks
Saturday, September 29 vs. Tigers Fireworks
Sunday, September 30 vs. Tigers Fan Appreciation Day presented by U.S. Cellular
Value Mondays
Monday, May 21 vs. Athletics
Monday, June 18 vs. Marlins
Monday, July 2 vs. Orioles
Monday, August 20 vs. Royals
Monday, September 10 vs. Indians
Promotional schedule as of 2/7/07
and subject to change.

OzzyTrain
02-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Just received the password, tickets going on sale 1 day before everyone else gets a chance at them, so that would be a Thursday. Not even a season ticket holder this year, but was last year. More money going towards the Sox

:smile:

ChicagoHoosier
02-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I just got the "mailing list" password, but my STH password didn't work today. Wonder if yesterday was my only opportunity to buy.

OzzyTrain
02-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, I just got the "mailing list" password, but my STH password didn't work today. Wonder if yesterday was my only opportunity to buy.

How do you go about even getting to that screen ? Do you have to sign onto ticket master ?

ChicagoHoosier
02-13-2007, 08:36 PM
My STH email gave me a link, as did my whitesox.com subscriber email I just got today. But simply going to whitesox.com and clicking on a game will take you to a place to buy tickets, but you must enter the code to proceed.

That's where my STH password is not working.

thegooch
02-13-2007, 08:57 PM
My STH email gave me a link, as did my whitesox.com subscriber email I just got today. But simply going to whitesox.com and clicking on a game will take you to a place to buy tickets, but you must enter the code to proceed.

That's where my STH password is not working.

STH could only buy the tickets yesterday until 10:00PM.