PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Series

Whitesox029
02-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Anyone following this? I was in total baseball withdrawal, so I got the MLB.TV offseason package which happens to include this. It runs Feb 2-7 and is in round-robin format. The Dominican Republic is going to be 3-0 in a little while, they're currently leading Puerto Rico 9-0 and threatening again in the 7th.

Taliesinrk
02-05-2007, 09:24 PM
that sounds awesome.. how much does that package run; from when to when; and what all does it include?? thanks

and unfortunately no, i haven't been following the carribean series..

Murphy10
02-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Can't say I'm watching it either, but I believe i saw an inside the park from someone on the sportscenter top ten plays.

Whitesox029
02-05-2007, 11:07 PM
that sounds awesome.. how much does that package run; from when to when; and what all does it include?? thanks

and unfortunately no, i haven't been following the carribean series..
It's $15 and you can get it beginning when the season ends I think, running through April 1. You get access to any full game from 06 (and I suspect 05), and the whole archive of classic games (Sox' 1993 clincher vs. Seattle is in there) as well as extra ST coverage and this Caribbean series.

WhiteSox5187
02-06-2007, 12:27 AM
It's $15 and you can get it beginning when the season ends I think, running through April 1. You get access to any full game from 06 (and I suspect 05), and the whole archive of classic games (Sox' 1993 clincher vs. Seattle is in there) as well as extra ST coverage and this Caribbean series.
I wonder why the '93 Clincher is there and not the '83 one? THe '83 won was far more historic...but no, my computer doesn't play videos well...I wish that they were on DirecTV. How come I can see NFL Europe games but not Carribean baseball? Or the Venezuelan league?