PDA

View Full Version : STH Question...

WS in 05
01-30-2007, 04:54 PM
I Have recently added another seat to my plan that will belong to my uncle. I was wondering if there is a way to add another e-mail address to my account to allow him to access the account and recieve update e-mails.

Also does anyone remember from last years presale if you can access the ticketmaster with the same login code on more than one computer?

DumpJerry
01-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Ask your rep. They would know more than any of us civilians.

Tekijawa
01-30-2007, 05:27 PM
I just forward everything on to the 3 other guys I have the tickets with. I asked that they be included on all the mailings and I was told that there was only one maler per "season ticket holder" meaning my 4 seats are 1 holder. I was told that we could break thing up but then we wouldn't get 4 seats together for special events and postseason games...

Go Bears!

Blob
01-31-2007, 10:26 AM
I asked my rep a few years ago. I was told they can only email to one person. So, I just forward the emails to my buddy!

thegooch
01-31-2007, 11:08 AM
Also does anyone remember from last years presale if you can access the ticketmaster with the same login code on more than one computer?

last year the person who I have st with used the same login code at the same time to get tix. Hopefully, it will be the same this year.

palehosepub
01-31-2007, 11:07 PM
You might ask if you can split your ST accounts into two accounts. I did that a few years ago, told my rep I need to keep one account for personal reasons and one for business. I used different email addresses on the two accounts. I get duplicate emails, duplicate gifts, etc. Dont know if they still do that "post World Series" but it has worked great for me!

pdimas
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
You might ask if you can split your ST accounts into two accounts. I did that a few years ago, told my rep I need to keep one account for personal reasons and one for business. I used different email addresses on the two accounts. I get duplicate emails, duplicate gifts, etc. Dont know if they still do that "post World Series" but it has worked great for me!

Thats what my pops and I did. Duplicate gifts, we both had codes to get Cubs tix, all in all it has worked out great.