PDA

View Full Version : A.J. Injury?

Lip Man 1
01-26-2007, 05:45 PM
On Scott Reifert's blog someone posted that A.J. showed up at Soxfest today on crutches.

If anyone has actually seen him today at the event, can you confirm this or is this just some goofball posting on Reifert's Sox blog?

Lip

santo=dorf
01-26-2007, 05:56 PM
He was on a TNA wrestling show like a week ago. Did anyone see him at the show?

JermaineDye05
01-26-2007, 06:00 PM
well I've watched wrestling before and I'm sure others may have it might be a stunt for the show if they plan on invading sox fest with it. Lets hope it's that or a mistake in identity, we can't have AJ hurt.

Domeshot17
01-26-2007, 08:58 PM
I dont think it is very serious. Aj actually shook my hand as he walked in (as well as a few other fans), on one crutch, said he couldn't sign autographs until he was at the table when he got bombarded by kids at the players elevator. Then, when he came out later at night to sign, no crutches, but a noticable limp. I am guessing a sprained ankle or something to that nature.

mshake10
01-26-2007, 09:04 PM
He was on a TNA wrestling show like a week ago. Did anyone see him at the show?
He hit a wrestler with a chair and autographed his forehead. He looked fine to me.

drewcifer
01-26-2007, 11:06 PM
I heard he got his ass kicked on Jerry Springer.... as a fill in bouncer.

Brian26
01-26-2007, 11:15 PM
On Scott Reifert's blog someone posted that A.J. showed up at Soxfest today on crutches.
Lip

He walked in using one crutch on his right side. Later in the night, he was walking without crutches. He and Garland got into a Limo on Wabash at 9:15, and AJ looked just fine. I have no idea what the angle with the crutch was to start the day though.

JB98
01-26-2007, 11:23 PM
A.J. has a sprained left ankle, per Nathaniel Whalen of the Daily Southtown. A.J. said he injured it while working out, but he added that it's no big deal and he doesn't really need the crutch.