PDA

View Full Version : MLB releases 2007 Master Schedule

Fenway
01-25-2007, 07:17 PM
now we have game times

MLB releases master 2007 schedule (http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070125&content_id=1786074&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb)

Of note is the FOX games on Saturday will have a start time of 2:55 PM Chicago Time ( and you thought 7:11 was bad? )

Boston will play the White Sox twice on FOX
July 21 -- vs. White Sox
Aug. 25 -- @ White Sox

champagne030
01-25-2007, 08:48 PM
now we have game times

MLB releases master 2007 schedule (http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070125&content_id=1786074&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb)

Of note is the FOX games on Saturday will have a start time of 2:55 PM Chicago Time ( and you thought 7:11 was bad? )

Boston will play the White Sox twice on FOX
July 21 -- vs. White Sox
Aug. 25 -- @ White Sox

Are the ESPN Sunday night games set in stone? The only game that's possible for us to be on is at home vs. the Flubs. Don't get me wrong - I cannot stand going to Sunday night games, but that does seem like a snub.

It looks like the Yank$ and Red $ox will be on 5-6 times each, with the Mets the next closest team.....Same ****, different year.

roylestillman
01-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Are the ESPN Sunday night games set in stone? The only game that's possible for us to be on is at home vs. the Flubs. Don't get me wrong - I cannot stand going to Sunday night games, but that does seem like a snub.

It looks like the Yank$ and Red $ox will be on 5-6 times each, with the Mets the next closest team.....Same ****, different year.

Ahh, order has ben restored to the ESPN universe

Fenway
01-25-2007, 10:24 PM
Ahh, order has ben restored to the ESPN universe

But it is also a fact that New York and Boston usually attract a much larger rating than any other team.

ESPN is about making money.

DumpJerry
01-25-2007, 10:39 PM

Don't worry. They all get national games April-September. The White Sox get October!:D:

PKalltheway
01-25-2007, 10:52 PM
But it is also a fact that New York and Boston usually attract a much larger rating than any other team.

Baseball just needs to do a better job in marketing all of its teams, not just the chosen ones (Yankees, Mets, Cubs, Red Sox).

IndianWhiteSox
01-26-2007, 05:39 AM

That's only because those are the only teams baseball and ESPN market.

Don't worry. They all get national games April-September. The White Sox get October!:D:

Well said
:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

anewman35
01-26-2007, 07:03 AM

Seems like every year a few games switch with just a little notice, don't see why it would be any different this year. To quote last year's White Sox schedule press release:

FOX and ESPN also could pick up additional games after the All-Star Break.