PDA

View Full Version : A.J. on Jerry Springer

chisoxlove
01-25-2007, 06:00 PM
I just saw it on Sportscenter...

A.J. is going to be a guest security guard on the Jerry Springer Show!!!

What a meathead...you gotta love him:cool:

WhiteSox5187
01-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Wasn't Kelly Wunsch on Springer awhile back? Some guy on the Sox was. Right?

TheCommander
01-25-2007, 06:07 PM
I just saw it on Sportscenter...

A.J. is going to be a guest security guard on the Jerry Springer Show!!!

What a meathead...you gotta love him:cool:

I love AJ but I could do without the Springer/wrestling sideshows.

Oblong
01-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Bad Karma warning: Jeff Weaver and Rob Fick pulled this stunt a few years ago.

Rowandws33
01-25-2007, 06:11 PM
i just was that on sportscenter too how funny..

jenn2080
01-25-2007, 07:15 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I kind of think it is getting a little ridiculous now. The wrestling was already getting old and now Jerry.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

soxstarter
01-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Isn't there an insurance clause that prohibits him from participating in activities that could hazardous to him.....mentally???

oeo
01-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Bad Karma warning: Jeff Weaver and Rob Fick pulled this stunt a few years ago.

LOL...Jeff Weaver and Rob Fick both suck.

BTW...AJ is a grown man, stop saying what he should and should not do. He's having fun...at least he's not pulling a Tank Johnson.

SOX LA Mikey
01-25-2007, 09:38 PM
How bad is Weaver's karma with that '06 WS ring on his finger?

slavko
01-25-2007, 10:01 PM
LOL...Jeff Weaver and Rob Fick both suck.

BTW...AJ is a grown man, stop saying what he should and should not do. He's having fun...at least he's not pulling a Tank Johnson.

Exactly. There are a dictionary full of worse things an athlete could do and a matching dope who has done each one. He's having a bit of fun and hurting no one including himself. Notwithstanding his reported plans to take over for the Crocodile Hunter.

crazyozzie02
01-25-2007, 10:30 PM
i love AJ. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite players

UserNameBlank
01-25-2007, 10:32 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I kind of think it is getting a little ridiculous now. The wrestling was already getting old and now Jerry.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AJ as a bad guy in pro wrestling will never, ever, ever get old. I agree about Springer though, that show is way past it's prime. I didn't even know it was on anymore. Still, if AJ is there to act like an *** then I think it's great.

BTW, I hope Ozzie delivers another chairshot and a mouthful of cusswords to someone during ST again this year.

SluggersAway
01-25-2007, 11:06 PM
I think AJ and all pro ball players should follow Mo Vaughn's actions.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142007/news/regionalnews/mo_town_rising_regionalnews_ken_tarbous.htm

Enough of the Sideshow Bob act.

SluggersAway
01-25-2007, 11:10 PM
...at least he's not pulling a Tank Johnson.

Give me a break, he had unlicensed guns. Have you heard of the 2nd Amendment? The charges are absurd. He pissed off the cops and now it is biting him in the ass.

QCIASOXFAN
01-25-2007, 11:11 PM
I think its awesome, besides us everybody else hates this guy. Look at how much exposure hes getting! Hes doing what he wants to do because he has made a name for him self. Don't see why people are mad about this?:dunno:

SluggersAway
01-25-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm not really mad about it. I just don't see why he wants to play the fool. Have some class. He is nearing Kevin Federline status in the world of celebrity.

IndianWhiteSox
01-26-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm not really mad about it. I just don't see why he wants to play the fool. Have some class. He is nearing Kevin Federline status in the world of celebrity.

Since when did AJP want to be a wanksta' rapper! My god, he wants to be with Britney as well.

I think AJ and all pro ball players should follow Mo Vaughn's actions.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142007/news/regionalnews/mo_town_rising_regionalnews_ken_tarbous.htm

Enough of the Sideshow Bob act.

Mo Vaughn wasn't exactly a role model athlete to begin with OK, and by the way Mo Vaughn was too fat to any of those things that AJP can do.

oeo
01-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Give me a break, he had unlicensed guns. Have you heard of the 2nd Amendment? The charges are absurd. He pissed off the cops and now it is biting him in the ass.

Give me a break. Freak out much?

I'm talking about breaking the law...which is what he has done multiple times. I don't have a problem with Tank. My point was that AJ could be doing much worse things. He's not doing anything wrong; he's having fun while doing no harm to anyone. None of us need to act like his mother. We're all just fans, and no one has the right to say that AJ should stop doing it, except the White Sox front office. And they obviously don't have a problem with it, or it would have stopped after last year.

bludupree
01-26-2007, 08:34 PM

CLASS ALERT!!! Wrong hobby. Go to the opera.

QCIASOXFAN
01-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Anybody got a link so I can watch some of this? I can't find it anywhere.

Martinigirl
01-26-2007, 09:53 PM

If you are saying you can't have class and be a Sox fan, you are simply wrong, and insulting the fanbase.

I love the Sox and I go to the opera. It is amazing how multifaceted a person can be.

As far as AJ goes, whatever. I don't watch Springer or Wrestling, so I think it is all bizarre, but as long as he shows up ready to play, I really don't care.

goon
01-26-2007, 10:20 PM
this is funny...

don't get hurt.

LongLiveFisk
01-26-2007, 10:24 PM

Can't you be a Sox fan AND an opera fan at the same time? :cower:

ZombieRob
01-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey ,i'm all for players having fun.I say let A.J enjoy the wrestling routine ,beside the fact he's a natural heel.Besides it's probably good for athletes to have another hobby or outlet other then sports as long as they don't get to distracted.

QCIASOXFAN
01-27-2007, 12:13 AM
If you are saying you can't have class and be a Sox fan, you are simply wrong, and insulting the fanbase.

I love the Sox and I go to the opera. It is amazing how multifaceted a person can be.

What is going on around here.:unsure:

chaerulez
01-27-2007, 12:27 AM

:rolleyes:

How about he had been arrested prior to last month's incident on carrying around unregistered guns. He was firing these guns outside his house, which prompted neighbors to file numerous complaints. Which then led to a raid of his house and which they found several unlicensed guns, including a AR-15 and a good amount of pot. Tank Johnson isn't the victim here. Don't try and act like he did nothing wrong when his decisions in the past year have been plain stupid.

MISoxfan
01-27-2007, 03:28 AM

As far as AJ goes, whatever. I don't watch Springer or Wrestling, so I think it is all bizarre, but as long as he shows up ready to play, I really don't care.

That's fine. You can go to the opera and AJ can be on Jerry Springer. Both have nothing to do with baseball.

bludupree
01-29-2007, 09:31 AM

I didn't say that. I said if you are looking for "classy people" then go to the opera, which you apparently do. Perhaps you just need to figure out which one you are dealing with and keep them seperate. If A.J. spent his career trying to be classy he wouldn't be the same person that most Sox fans love. And my other point is that "class" is a dumb word to begin with and it is annoying when people use it in every argument.

jenn2080
01-29-2007, 10:25 AM
I think the whole Jerry thing is a bit ubsurd. I think the wrestling is one thing but this is pushing it.

Domeshot17
01-29-2007, 02:57 PM
The AJ Episode is just about over. WoW was it funny. There is this nutcase that claims he shoots fireballs at people. So him and AJ spent half the show fireballing people. Aj got some girls to flash him. Broke up a fight, danced on the stripper pole, talked mad **** to some Cub and Tigers fans. Overall very funny.

Best Lines

Q: What happened to the 2006 White Sox
AJ: We were a little hung over from the year before when we WON the world series

Q: Something stupid about the cubs and Steve being a cubs fan
AJ: Don't worry theres still the next 100 years

Q: Guy from Detroit told AJ he fits in with the Springer people, hes a White Sock
AJ: Asked how it felt to lose the world series, he didn't know because he won it, and then asked the crazy guy to fireball the tiger fan

mccoydp
01-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Can't you be a Sox fan AND an opera fan at the same time? :cower:

Agreed. The Opera web browser is fantastic! :D:

oeo
01-29-2007, 03:08 PM
The AJ Episode is just about over. WoW was it funny. There is this nutcase that claims he shoots fireballs at people. So him and AJ spent half the show fireballing people. Aj got some girls to flash him. Broke up a fight, danced on the stripper pole, talked mad **** to some Cub and Tigers fans. Overall very funny.

Best Lines

Q: What happened to the 2006 White Sox
AJ: We were a little hung over from the year before when we WON the world series

Q: Something stupid about the cubs and Steve being a cubs fan
AJ: Don't worry theres still the next 100 years

Q: Guy from Detroit told AJ he fits in with the Springer people, hes a White Sock
AJ: Asked how it felt to lose the world series, he didn't know because he won it, and then asked the crazy guy to fireball the tiger fan

Damn, I missed it. I had no idea it would be on the air this quickly.

Kub_Killer_15
01-29-2007, 05:34 PM
A litte video clip of todays show is on Jerry Springer's website.

link (http://www.jerryspringertv.com/)

slavko
01-29-2007, 06:39 PM

The opera! The opera! Fratricide, incest, cross-dressing, murder? I'll stick to family fare, like the Springer show.