PDA

View Full Version : Rick Hahn on Chicago Tribune Live

oeo
01-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Rick Hahn will be on Chicago Tribune Live at around 6:13, for those interested.

I'll post a summary for those who can't see it.

oeo
01-24-2007, 07:24 PM
I lied and went to Wendy's instead. Can someone else post a recap?

chisoxmike
01-24-2007, 07:27 PM

:rolling:

sox1970
01-24-2007, 07:28 PM

#6 --Spicy Chicken Sandwich with a Diet Coke

oeo
01-24-2007, 07:29 PM
:rolling:

I actually thought I'd be back, took a little longer than expected. My apologies for getting all your hopes up on a great summary. :D:

itsnotrequired
01-24-2007, 07:29 PM

What, no Arby's?:cool:

He talked about Pods' injury, the potential signing of Erstad and the 5th starter spot. Nothing too new. He did say that it was his understanding that last week was when Pods started his "intense" workouts and that is when he had the groin pain. This was the explanation as to why it wasn't found sooner.

oeo
01-24-2007, 07:34 PM

He talked about Pods' injury, the potential signing of Erstad and the 5th starter spot. Nothing too new. He did say that it was his understanding that last week was when Pods started his "intense" workouts and that is when he had the groin pain. This was the explanation as to why it wasn't found sooner.

Thank you for that, kind sir.

itsnotrequired
01-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Thank you for that, kind sir.

I'm called many things by many men but 'sir' should never be one of them.:redneck

itsnotrequired
01-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Ooh, I also forget to mention that he sat next to Mike North on the show. Ultimate celebrity experience.

Pierzynski 12
01-24-2007, 09:24 PM

:rolleyes:

JermaineDye05
01-24-2007, 11:00 PM

quick thing to add on the Erstad point, when Hahn was talking about it he stated that nothing is official yet but they're far along with him and hope to have everything done within 24 hrs.

DumpJerry
01-25-2007, 12:44 AM
That's it. You're fired.

Zisk77
01-25-2007, 08:57 AM
North also tried to get Hahn to say that McCarthy was not highly thought of. North kept stressing that at some time kenny said that Brandon was SERVICEABLE as if that was a dirty word. Hahn looked uncomfortable and just said that we couldn't pass up the talent we got in return. Also mention many '77 sox would be at soxfest. And erstad epitomizes word grinder.

CWSRULE
01-25-2007, 09:35 AM
North also tried to get Hahn to say that McCarthy was not highly thought of. North kept stressing that at some time kenny said that Brandon was SERVICEABLE as if that was a dirty word. Hahn looked uncomfortable and just said that we couldn't pass up the talent we got in return. Also mention many '77 sox would be at soxfest. And erstad epitomizes word grinder.

Good for Hahn for not taking the bait and bashing BMac. North is such a "jagbag."

gobears1987
01-25-2007, 09:59 AM
That's it. You're fired.
Is that a banable offense

White Sox Randy
01-25-2007, 11:42 AM

that's funny