PDA

View Full Version : Razor Shines interview

JermaineDye05
01-23-2007, 07:09 PM
www.whitesox.com (interview should be about in the middle of the page)

pretty interesting interview, Razor talked about some of the young pitching and the up and coming Josh Fields and Ryan Sweeney. The one thing that really intrigued me in the interview was he stated that Bobby has learned to throw a changeup which is news to me I don't remember him ever showing it before so it must have been sometime during the offseason, if this is true that just makes him a lot nastier.

IndianWhiteSox
01-24-2007, 03:57 PM
If he uses that change more frequently, would he be able to go on back to back days without velocity being affected as much?

tick53
01-25-2007, 12:24 PM
www.whitesox.com (http://www.whitesox.com) (interview should be about in the middle of the page)

pretty interesting interview, Razor talked about some of the young pitching and the up and coming Josh Fields and Ryan Sweeney. The one thing that really intrigued me in the interview was he stated that Bobby has learned to throw a changeup which is news to me I don't remember him ever showing it before so it must have been sometime during the offseason, if this is true that just makes him a lot nastier.

If he has a good change up, that can translate into a good thing.:smile: