PDA

View Full Version : Lefties in the bullpen

OEO Magglio
03-12-2002, 06:15 PM
Right now Kelly Wunsch is the only lefty set for the bullpen. So I want to know who you guys think should be the second lefty in the pen. I think what the sox should do is have Rauch and Wright the 4 and 5 starters along with buehrle, ritchie, and garland, and put parque in the pen, that way maybe he'd only have to pitch a couple innings, and he could get his arm strength back. Then you can send Barcelo to AAA, and also let him get his armstrength back.

Daver
03-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
Right now Kelly Wunsch is the only lefty set for the bullpen. So I want to know who you guys think should be the second lefty in the pen. I think what the sox should do is have Rauch and Wright the 4 and 5 starters along with buehrle, ritchie, and garland, and put parque in the pen, that way maybe he'd only have to pitch a couple innings, and he could get his arm strength back. Then you can send Barcelo to AAA, and also let him get his armstrength back.

Lorenzo may never regain his armstrength.Parque to the pen has been discussed before,it is the best place for him.Rauch will start the season in AAA.

AsInWreck
03-12-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by daver

Rauch will start the season in AAA.

Is "daver" ken williams wsi tag?

baggio202
03-12-2002, 07:05 PM
mike porzio has looked good this spring....i dont believe he has given up any runs yet and is striking out more than one batter per IP...hopefully he can fill that lefty role

DrCrawdad
03-12-2002, 07:06 PM
The Sun-Times today had Rauch listed as a lefty.

What about Masaoka? Doesn't a little Onanism get you going?

Onan, why would his parents give him that name? I can only imagine that his parents had no clue what made Onan infamous.

- DrCrawdad.

duke of dorwood
03-12-2002, 09:49 PM
:embree

You guys miss me now?

duke of dorwood
03-12-2002, 09:51 PM
I hear that the great Chuck McElroy got cut today

:KW

Hmmmmmmmm

Chisox_cali
03-12-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
mike porzio has looked good this spring....i dont believe he has given up any runs yet and is striking out more than one batter per IP...hopefully he can fill that lefty role

Here's his stats so far in ST:

MIKE PORZIO 3 0 0.00 3 5 1 .200 (G R ERA IP K BB OBA)