PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry jailed again


Paulwny
03-12-2002, 05:10 PM
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY DARRYL


http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,5122902_52,00.html

Daver
03-12-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY DARRYL


http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,5122902_52,00.html


What could be better than a birthday can of hash in the stripey-hole?

VeeckAsInWreck
03-12-2002, 06:05 PM
It's a shame to hear what happened to Darryl, but I guess there is an up-side! I hear this is going to be at Comiskey this year!

PaleHoseGeorge
03-12-2002, 06:42 PM
My God, this is really pathetic.

Somebody check the handlebars on Darryl's bicycle. I bet he stole one of Jeter's gloves, too.

:gulp:

RedPinStripes
03-12-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck
It's a shame to hear what happened to Darryl, but I guess there is an up-side! I hear this is going to be at Comiskey this year!

Nice pic! I like it! LOL!

Paulwny
03-12-2002, 06:51 PM
If King George offers him a position after this is settled then, the Straw must have some pics of George at an orgy. How many chances will he give this guy?

JoeBatters
03-13-2002, 12:11 AM
Sorry but JERK ASS DUMMY STUPID IDIOT MORON comes to mind when i hear this , ENUFF already , ADDICTS will quit when they HIT ROCK BOTTOM < NO PUN INTENDED > This guy needs no more attetion from us PEROID !!!!!!! He has nothing to do with Baseball anymore !! It's his choice to be a ASS !!!! Screw him !

VeeckAsInWreck
03-13-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


Nice pic! I like it! LOL!

Thanks RPS, Not bad for a guy that got a "D" in art his senior year of H.S. huh?
Anyway, why is it that guys like Darryl and Steve Howe got breaks after drugs and guys like "Shoeless" Joe and Pete Rose didn't?
The lesson: If your kid does drugs don't ground him....but, if he's betting on his high school team then send him to his room forever!

voodoochile
03-13-2002, 01:34 AM
He didn't do drugs, it was some other infraction of the rules. The article does not specify.

Florida Department of Corrections officials did not provide details of the violation. The eight-time major league All-Star did not leave the program or test positive for drugs, said Joe Papy, supervisor of probation services in Tampa.

Not defending Darryl, but I do wonder what he did...

VeeckAsInWreck
03-13-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
He didn't do drugs, it was some other infraction of the rules. The article does not specify.



Not defending Darryl, but I do wonder what he did...

Maybe it was,
:bluerock
or maybe he suggested that Royce was the ideal SS and they just assumed he was high :o: ......on life that is....yeah, :smile: that's the ticket!

Bmr31
03-13-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by JoeBatters
Sorry but JERK ASS DUMMY STUPID IDIOT MORON comes to mind when i hear this , ENUFF already , ADDICTS will quit when they HIT ROCK BOTTOM < NO PUN INTENDED > This guy needs no more attetion from us PEROID !!!!!!! He has nothing to do with Baseball anymore !! It's his choice to be a ASS !!!! Screw him !

whooooooa lol, take a valium.

Paulwny
03-13-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
He didn't do drugs, it was some other infraction of the rules. The article does not specify.



Not defending Darryl, but I do wonder what he did...


A report out today, Mark Herrman, newsday.com


A person familiar with the latest alleged incident said that Strawberry had been caught having sex in a closet at the center.

foulkesfan11
03-13-2002, 08:43 AM
Yet another act of professionalism in New York . This is getting contagious. I loved the "Coke is it" pic.

What's going to happen next? David Wells DUI for driving his bike drunk on the field?

voodoochile
03-13-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny



A report out today, Mark Herrman, newsday.com


A person familiar with the latest alleged incident said that Strawberry had been caught having sex in a closet at the center.

That was my guess. Oh well - wonder what the judge will do with him. Doesn't sound like an offense that should get him tossed in the slammer. Maybe they will find another rehab institute for him and he can finish his time there.

Jailed for having sex on your b-day is not going to go over big with the public - though most of us have run out of patience with the man...