PDA

View Full Version : Bonds # 34 on 50 Most Loathsome Americans List

PeteWard
01-19-2007, 09:53 PM
http://www.buffalobeast.com/

34. Barry Bonds

Charges: Literally a fraud through and through; a walking lie in flesh and blood. The idea that any coach, owner or MLB exec couldnít tell Bonds was juicing when he pulled a slo-mo Incredible Hulk routine over the course of a couple of years, doubling his home run average at an age when most athletic careers are winding down, is a bad joke. So is the fact that the SF Giants are looking to get another year out of Bonds, now 42, three years after Bonds was exposed to the world as a chemical freak, and they donít give a **** what heís on. Record breakers fill seats, after all, even if theyíre misshapen mutants. But donít hate the game, folks; hate the playeróespecially one who gets busted doing speed and fingers a teammate, falsely or not.

Exhibit A: "Itís called talent. I just have it. I canít explain it. You either have it or you donít."

Sentence: Liver tumors, jaundice, fluid retention, high blood pressure, shrinking of the testicles, reduced sperm count, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, paranoia, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment.

tick53
01-20-2007, 12:42 PM
That's quite the website! They sure barbeque a lot of people. From reading it, Bonds amongst some of the others derserve it. I see Michael Musto made the list.:D:

Trav
01-20-2007, 11:30 PM
What a stupid website.

RadioheadRocks
01-20-2007, 11:33 PM
What, no Paris Hilton or Kevin Federline? :rolleyes:

ode to veeck
01-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Barry's an ******* and an idiot and a cheater, but the list and the web site are an even bigger piece of crap