PDA

View Full Version : Sob Story


RichH55
03-11-2002, 08:33 PM
http://chicagosports.com/whitesox/content/story/0,1984,177278,00.html (http://)


He's hitting .099 at the time, but Sox fans are embarrasing themselves?!?!?

RichH55
03-11-2002, 08:34 PM
Would the Board please reconize this corrolary to the Royce Doctrine?



:pee :hitless

Daver
03-11-2002, 08:35 PM
Someone beat you to it here. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8276)

RichH55
03-11-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by daver
Someone beat you to it here. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8276)


Well they can go to hell and die:) Sorry to repost old news....whats the penance on something like that oh grand pubah of board enforcement

Daver
03-11-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by RichH55



Well they can go to hell and die:) Sorry to repost old news....whats the penance on something like that oh grand pubah of board enforcement

Taping the first six sCrUBS games of the season and watching each one ten times,while chanting to yourself,"Chimp is NOT an idiot".

RichH55
03-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by daver


Taping the first six sCrUBS games of the season and watching each one ten times,while chanting to yourself,"Chimp is NOT an idiot".


I can still laugh everytime the Deshields-Patterson top of the lineup combo starts a game off though, right? At least give me that Daver

baggio202
03-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by daver


Taping the first six sCrUBS games of the season and watching each one ten times,while chanting to yourself,"Chimp is NOT an idiot".

think id take lethal injections instead :D: