PDA

View Full Version : 05 Sox Ws Big Sale!

MySoxAreClean
01-13-2007, 07:07 PM
I deliver mail at FOOTLOCKER OUTLET IN THE SW BURBS 128 and harlem.
Purchased 4 JERSEYS WORTH 100 bucks for 20 each. All Pin stripes
AJ JENKS URIBE PODS GARLAND All original with Stiched names and WS patch. Sweaters with hoodies 10 bucks

FOOT LOCKER
12801 S HARLEM AVE
PALOS HEIGHTS , IL 60463

lizard6king6
01-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Anyone want to pick me up a few jerseys? I'll pay you back I promise:D:, I'll even send a paypal payment!!seriously I will!!!! I've been looking for an AJ jersey, Pods, and Jenks! Little too far for me to travel. I dont know if this will work at the outlet but footlocaker is also having a sale this week that some of you could use!

http://ww2.footlocker.com/2007/fle011107a/images/fle011107a_ff.jpg

40% off including sale items.

Cat Thief
01-13-2007, 07:19 PM
My wife was there last night. She picked up a Pod's jersey, Jenks jersey, and 2 sweatshirts for $52.

They don't have anything that fit's me!:whiner:

FedEx227
01-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Yes! So it is true, I might be stopping there tomorrow. :bandance:

fusillirob1983
01-13-2007, 08:08 PM
That will give me something to fill the non-Bears game time tomorrow.

Thanks

crazyozzie02
01-14-2007, 05:13 PM
how much stuff is left there? I want to know if it is worth my time going out there.

palehosepub
01-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I went there after the Bears game today, 4 pinstripe jerseys left - three Uribe, one Contreras, all 4 are XL. Thats it. They do have black 2005 world series hoodies with World Series patches, sizes L, XL & XXL for $15 -a good deal. Only other Sox stuff are broing T shirts.. got there too late..

Brian26
01-14-2007, 05:47 PM
I happened to stop by a Foot Locker in the city today to check out this deal.

The good part is that the jerseys were in fact $19.99. The bad part is that every single jersey had some sort of bizzare yellow staining. I think it was coming from the tag on the insider collar. The yellow staining was on every single jersey, on both the front and the back part of the collar.

The jerseys I saw had the WS05 patch along with "champions" underneath, but the black lettering and numbers on the back were not the authentic kind that you would see at Grandstand or Triple Threat. Also, just to be clear, these weren't authentic jerseys either. These were replica versions (shinier material, majestic sticker on the sleeve instead of patch, L and XL size instead of 44, 48, etc).

I guess for $20 it could be considered an ok deal. I considered getting a Rowand or Buehrle but decided to pass because of the poor quality.

soxfanreggie
01-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the tip. Too bad I don't live in that area; however, I might use the coupon.

ewokpelts
01-15-2007, 07:10 AM
I happened to stop by a Foot Locker in the city today to check out this deal.

The good part is that the jerseys were in fact $19.99. The bad part is that every single jersey had some sort of bizzare yellow staining. I think it was coming from the tag on the insider collar. The yellow staining was on every single jersey, on both the front and the back part of the collar.

The jerseys I saw had the WS05 patch along with "champions" underneath, but the black lettering and numbers on the back were not the authentic kind that you would see at Grandstand or Triple Threat. Also, just to be clear, these weren't authentic jerseys either. These were replica versions (shinier material, majestic sticker on the sleeve instead of patch, L and XL size instead of 44, 48, etc).

I guess for $20 it could be considered an ok deal. I considered getting a Rowand or Buehrle but decided to pass because of the poor quality.
so there are jerseys for sale in the city proper, not just in palos heights?

hi im skot
01-15-2007, 07:15 AM
IThey do have black 2005 world series hoodies with World Series patches, sizes L, XL & XXL for $15 -a good deal.

Who wants to help me get a size L?

Anybody?

:smile:

ws05champs
01-15-2007, 10:25 AM
I went to the Footlocker in Oak Brook yesterday after the game and they had several. Unfortunately they were all XL and 2XL and I take a L. My brother-in-law takes a 2XL so I picked one up for him as a bithday present. With the discount coupon it went for $12!

Gammons Peter
01-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Just picked up a Crede and an AJ on State St. Great selection there. $13.07 with tax :)

crazyozzie02
01-15-2007, 12:58 PM
does anyone know if like champs sports or finish line is doing anything similar? I called both footlockers around me and they dont have any (michigan city and Merrillville)

EMel9281
01-15-2007, 01:57 PM
I tried calling a couple of places (Dolton, Cal City, & Griffith), but it seems that you don't get the most competent people on the phone. I think the best bet is to go there, which I plan on doing.

lizard6king6
01-15-2007, 02:08 PM
does anyone know if like champs sports or finish line is doing anything similar? I called both footlockers around me and they dont have any (michigan city and Merrillville)

Im not sure about finishline but champs is the same as footlocker so they may have it too. Champs, footlocker, and footaction are all run by the same company. Im going to go check it out today at a local mall.
No one wanted to get me a gift for saving them 40%???:(:

lizard6king6
01-15-2007, 02:44 PM
I know its last minute but heres another coupon for champs
http://ww2.champssports.com/2007/che011107a/images/che011107a_ff.jpg

Footlocker 40% Off
- In-store Printable Coupon (http://ww2.footlocker.com/2007/fle011107a/images/fle011107a_ff.jpg)
- Online Coupon Code : FF7JL307

Champ Sports 40% Off
- In-store Printable Coupon (http://ww2.champssports.com/2007/che011107a/images/che011107a_ff.jpg)
- Online Coupon Code : FF7J6307

Foot Action 40% Off
- In-store Printable Coupon (http://ww2.footaction.com/2007/fae011107a/images/fae011107a_ff.jpg)
- Online Coupon Code : FF7JV307

You can use it online too!! LAST DAY!!!

esbrechtel
01-15-2007, 02:49 PM
i was at champs sports in charlestowne mall in St charles just before xmas and i picked up a konerko jersey for $50 as a gift and got 50% off of anything else in the store that was licenced by the MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL or NCAA and they told me after xmas they were going to have a huge sale on all the WS stuff to get it out of the store....however since i am a poor college student i didnt make the trip back because i had to buy my books instead:angry:

cbone
01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
PIcked up the Contreras that was left on Harlem and a few t-shirts. Stopped in a Champs and a Finish Line as well and they had nothing on sale.

CubsfansareDRUNK
01-15-2007, 03:33 PM
how do I get this stuff online? I went to 2 footlockers; one had sold out of all sox WS stuff and the other had like 5 2XLs and two XLs of rowand.

ssirish317
01-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Ford City Foot Locker still had a decient selection as of this evening....A few of their jerseys have some yellow stains on them though. One of the jersey's I bought had a very small spot on it compared to some of the others, but I washed it when I got home and it rinsed right off in the sink w/o even using any soap. So whatever it is that got on them, it didn't stain so dont' let that stop you from picking up what they have left.

Aslo...if anyone is interested in buying more than what the store has on the rack, I also found out that you can go into any foot locker and special order any of the jersey's that they have available for an extra $5 for shipping per jersey. But $25 per is still a hell of a deal. (They're marked down from $100) Garland, Buehrle, Contreras, Pierzynski, Crede, Uribe, Iguchi, Pods, Rowand, Dye, Guillen and Jenks are whats still available through special order IIRC. Konerko was completely sold out (all sizes) and Garcia is not available.

Craig Grebeck
01-15-2007, 10:01 PM
Does this apply to every Foot Locker?

ssirish317
01-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Does this apply to every Foot Locker?

Yes, you can order from anywhere, but the store you're at will have to find out the item number of each jersey u want. The Foot Locker at this phone number had all the jersey's item numbers available...708-343-8939. Have the person at the store you goto call them and ask for the numbers for whatever players you want.

Craig Grebeck
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Where can you use it online?

ssirish317
01-15-2007, 10:49 PM
My understanding was that special ordering like this has to be done through a store and in person.

White Sox Randy
01-16-2007, 10:32 AM
I just went to the foot locker in Vernon Hills and they had very little WS stuff and what they had was full price. I asked the manager and she said that she was unaware of any sale.

PennStater98r
01-16-2007, 03:41 PM
In Bloomington, all WS Sox jerseys were $20 over the weekend - my brother called me from the store and asked if I wanted any. Without hesitation, I requested an XL A.J.

He picked out about another 10 of them for various family members and future birthday presents. I guess Contreras was the one that they had the most of. Crede, Konerko and Garland were completely gone by the time he get into the store.

ChiFabulous1
01-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Just picked up a Crede and an AJ on State St. Great selection there. $13.07 with tax :)

Errr I just picked up AJ and Jenks there for $21 each.

nysox35
01-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Thanks to all who provided info about this!
I live in NYC, but my Dad works near the State St Foot Locker and he picked me up a Garland Jersey for $20, a Hoodie, and a couple T shirts...all told about $45 bucks.

There was a small stain on the Jersey, but he said it came out no problem.
Garland is prob my favorite player on the Sox now, so I'm pumped.

Thanks again!

nasox
01-18-2007, 01:31 PM
I tried calling a couple of places (Dolton, Cal City, & Griffith), but it seems that you don't get the most competent people on the phone. I think the best bet is to go there, which I plan on doing.

Oh god damn it. The number one thing when dealing with hot priced items like this is: DON'T CALL! Calling just alerts the staff at Foot Locker to buy all of the stuff for themselves. You ruin it for everybody else by calling. Go there yourself to get a deal.

crazyozzie02
01-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Thanks to all who provided info about this!
I live in NYC, but my Dad works near the State St Foot Locker and he picked me up a Garland Jersey for $20, a Hoodie, and a couple T shirts...all told about $45 bucks.

There was a small stain on the Jersey, but he said it came out no problem.
Garland is prob my favorite player on the Sox now, so I'm pumped.

Thanks again!

do you know if/how many they have left? I want an AJ but i cant find them anywhere because all my foot lockers asre sold out

Gammons Peter
01-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Errr I just picked up AJ and Jenks there for $21 each.

Thats because you didnt have the 40% off coupon

nysox35
01-18-2007, 02:37 PM
do you know if/how many they have left? I want an AJ but i cant find them anywhere because all my foot lockers asre sold out

Sorry, I'm not sure. Like I said my Dad went for me. There was only Garland in my size, but I wear XXL b/c I'm 6'5.
You may want to check it out still. Someone posted they got AJ there a few days ago.