PDA

View Full Version : My pick for who I think will...

Pete_SSAC
03-11-2002, 02:31 PM
be the Buehrle of 2002.

And I bet none of you will see this one coming.

Wright. Right, Wright. I liked this guy ever since I've seen him, he has great stuff, and so far he's one of the only pitchers who have pitched fairly well. Right now Glover is struggling, and it seems like #5 is a lock for Danny.

And let's draw some compaisioms.

Both had average rookie seasons, both really weren't expect to be number 5 (Buehrle beat out Kip and Jon, while everyone thinks that Glover was going to be #5 and Glover taking over Lowe's spot). I dunno, call me crazy, lord knows I do.

- Pete

Randar68
03-11-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
be the Buehrle of 2002.

And I bet none of you will see this one coming.

Wright. Right, Wright. I liked this guy ever since I've seen him, he has great stuff, and so far he's one of the only pitchers who have pitched fairly well. Right now Glover is struggling, and it seems like #5 is a lock for Danny.

And let's draw some compaisioms.

Both had average rookie seasons, both really weren't expect to be number 5 (Buehrle beat out Kip and Jon, while everyone thinks that Glover was going to be #5 and Glover taking over Lowe's spot). I dunno, call me crazy, lord knows I do.

- Pete

Well, 3 things he has working for him:
1) Parque may not be back yet and may have to start out in the pen
2) Glover has been smacked around BIG-time so far
3) The Sox are trying not to ruch Rauch, although they may not to be able to keep him outta the rotation...