PDA

View Full Version : Scott Reifert blog update

itsnotrequired
01-04-2007, 08:57 AM
It's been a couple months but Scott has finally updated his blog.

http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/

Nothing too groundbreaking said but I found this interesting:

Gavin Floyd

I realize it's tough to get excited about a player when all you really know about him at this point are statistics.

Just after our trade with the Phillies was announced at the Winter Meetings, we were eating lunch in the hotel's restaurant when an old scout tapped Kenny on the elbow.

"You made a great trade," he said. "I've been watching that kid, and he is ready to turn the corner. He just needed a change of scenery and a chance."

Take it for what its worth...

Corlose 15
01-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Could it be that Kenny knows what he's doing? Nah.:cool:

DaleJRFan
01-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Was it a Phillies scout that tapped him on the shoulder? :redneck

StatManDu
01-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Have the rules of this board changed? I was told (and gladly complied with) that links to blogs were prohibited.

Anyway ... it was good to read Scott again. The link was useful.

spiffie
01-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Have the rules of this board changed? I was told (and gladly complied with) that links to blogs were prohibited.

I would assume since it basically an official White Sox mouthpiece that such a rule is pretty much waived in this instance.

DaleJRFan
01-04-2007, 01:49 PM

Crap... I'd better freshen up on my WSI rules knowledge. I think I have linked to southsidesox and soxmachine before... YIKES! :o: